Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am
OK, A bit earlier than expected... XU-13 Setup
Tried to keep it simple, using Heiken Ashi candles, 9 EMA and Intra-Bias background off the White ZZ line on the chart.
Enjoy!

Thank you kindly Sensei Xard.

Looks really tight.

I know it's mid-January, but Happy New Year to all and my very best wishes for a successful and prosperous 2022.

Trading is going well. I do not have anything to add to what has already been mentioned by legitimate traders and members.

Thanks again XARD and all the positive and contributing Forex-station community for all your hard work. Much appreciated.

Love to all.
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

xard777 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:12 am
Have a great weekend everyone.
Xard777
WOW, that's insane!

39.53% for the day.......... Who does that?

Sensei Xard does, that's who!! I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we are so grateful for the inspiration to work harder and reach further.
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

Musashi wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:37 pm
WOW, that's insane!

39.53% for the day.......... Who does that?

Sensei Xard does, that's who!! I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we are so grateful for the inspiration to work harder and reach further.
Looks like you have not read this post yet. viewtopic.php?p=1295455294#p1295455294
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

As v13 is set to use Heiken Ashi Candles, here are 2 button indicators one can use to anticipate what is coming up in V13. One is a Heiken Ashi with a Moving Average channel. The other is a Deane Malone / Synergy type of Heiken Ashi which he call APB (Average price Bar that he considers better computated than Heiken Ashi) together with 2 moving averages (thus we can do the current setting which I think is 9/45 Exponential). I think the v2v dynamic trading system also uses it if I am not mistaken, apologies if I am. Both are from here @ Forex station so thanks to Mr. Tools and all others (Kvak for the buttons) with no disrespect to our Xard system. Just working in anticipation of v13 - Mid Feb 2022
HamaSystem button.mq4
(19.93 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
Synergy_APB Mod with MA filter Alerts BT3.mq4
(44.36 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

yoki wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:26 pm
This one is perfect and awesome with daily open line changes color 👌
you can find it in a
old version too, 3 lines open-buy-sell..
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

xard777 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am
OK, A bit earlier than expected... XU-13 Setup
Tried to keep it simple, using Heiken Ashi candles, 9 EMA and Intra-Bias background off the White ZZ line on the chart.
Enjoy!

XARD777
Last week while trading on M1, there were some trades I had to close out early at breakeven or small loss. But I noticed with XU-13, I wouldn't have taken those trades. This system keeps on getting better and better. Thank you very much for the new year gift... More grace to you.

The dash generates many decimals (5 I think - cannot read it clearly) unless the symbol is specifically specified.
In my picture, the symbol #US30 is shown with zero decimals (it is specified in the code) but the symbol #Germany40 is shown at the same mess as yours because it is not specified.
Maybe the answer would be for the user to specify the number of decimals for each symbol that he uses or for the decimals to be derived automatically from the MT4 symbol specification but unfortunately there is no solution yet.

dansmol wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:25 pm
GENTLEMEN
NOBODY CAN HELP ME :sad:
PLEASE ,
BEST REGARDS
Dan :hug: :thumbup:
Dash problem.png

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 5211 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 904 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 4828 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: bbq211, CommonCrawl [Bot], HeavLeighGill, keys898, remcous, rogeryrogery, Trendiction [Bot], twix, VanMar23, victortrend, yoki and 30 guests