Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

KAESER444 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:06 am Yes it is lol. Ill probably reduce the the subwindows as right now im tweaking the indicators.
Haha, I completely understand :Rofl:

I was there once before. Loading and testing 100's of indicators on my charts! After a while I decided that it was just a bit too much and now I simply trade with a clean chart like this...

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:13 am Haha, I completely understand :Rofl:

I was there once before. Loading and testing 100's of indicators on my charts! After a while I decided that it was just a bit too much and now I simply trade with a clean chart like this...

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Yep its new so it'll evolve and become simple once i get familiar with it. I been following your templates and I see you have changed strategies over time. Thanks for sharing SM_NewHUD indicator. It definitely helps and I look at it before every trade. I use to hear ADR was important but never really understood why but that the WADR is important for knowing when trend changes happen. Now im focusing on higher tf like you do and its much less noise like you said. Also appreciate you for being a very active member. I try but really cant because I work everyday and have few time to focus on trading. Atleast for now
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:20 am Yep its new so it'll evolve and become simple once i get familiar with it. I been following your templates and I see you have changed strategies over time. Thanks for sharing SM_NewHUD indicator. It definitely helps and I look at it before every trade. I use to hear ADR was important but never really understood why but that the WADR is important for knowing when trend changes happen. "This is why I like it too" Now im focusing on higher tf like you do and its much less noise like you said. Also appreciate you for being a very active member. I try but really cant because I work everyday and have few time to focus on trading. Atleast for now
Our trading journey is ever evolving and I'm finding over time that less is more. Yes, one's strategies and approaches change as we learn and become more knowledgeable .

It's thanks to this forum and the amazing members and master coders that I've been able to learn and evolve :) Thanks for following me and my evolving strategies. I wish you ALL the success on your trading journey :thumbup:

LET'S ENJOY THE RIDE!

warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, optionhk
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

thomdel wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:23 pm @ kvak

Respected Sir,

If Possible for you, Request you to Please Post this Indi : XU ma BT 1.1 -- without button
Reason : So that we can use it as regular Indi ( especially for dots ( arrows ) on chart )

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Posts, Generosity
This may be what your looking for
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
kvak