Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Antonov wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:49 pm People i need Golden nugget indicator in mq4, please post it.
Firstly - Welcome to the forum!
Secondly - please read: viewtopic.php?f=579500&t=8472780
( no request for MQ4 - if the owner/coder did not post it anywhere here, then please be happy with EX4).
Thirdly - anything you need always try the search feature at the top,
Fourth: You are welcome! There are a lot of info and indi here in the forum that will help you lots.
Happy trading!
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

OK, A bit earlier than expected... XU-13 Setup
Tried to keep it simple, using Heiken Ashi candles, 9 EMA and Intra-Bias background off the White ZZ line on the chart.
Enjoy!

XARD777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am OK, A bit earlier than expected... XU-13 Setup
Tried to keep it simple, using Heiken Ashi candles, 9 EMA and Intra-Bias background off the White ZZ line on the chart.
Enjoy!

XARD777
Nice version...I like it.. Only one ma as I prefer.. And completely explained in a few words and arrows
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am OK, A bit earlier than expected... XU-13 Setup
Enjoy!

XARD777
Is it possible to have Daily open levels -True /False in XU-13 as in XU-12?
Thanks
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

:clap:
xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:04 am Here is an update of how XU-13 setup is coming along.

The 5m TF shows 1hr Trend, 1hr ZZ lines as well as 1hr & 30m Semafors.
Sub-window helps show confirmation of Directional trading.
This version helps keep you in the trade longer allowing you to earn more Pip$.

To be posted sometime in Feb 22.
Xard777
DEAR XARD
HOW ABOUT THIS ONE
WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR 22 FEB.
MY BEST REGARDS
Dan :thumbup: :Hot: