Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:12 am Dear Xard. I ask if possible, as an option, to include the line of opening of the price of week (that it is possible not to display it white if it interferes with someone) and I thank that for inclusion in the system the indicator CCI.
I give an example of how I do it (manually)
Sincerely, Roman.
Can someone please share this system or tell me where i can download it. i kind of understand it
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Here is a fun fact...
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

satyafx wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:33 pm Hey, Thanks for this beautiful template with clear explanation, can you help me with with CCI,RSI settings? Coz when I upload the tpl, I dont see the same as you. Thanks in advance. :)
I think these are it. I loaded the template before and it worked. I took a glance at the settings so these are off memory since I had to move the indicators to another folder for my own template and when i paste his now it doesnt show all of them. So if any setting is incorrect someone correct me
Attachments
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post (total 3):
satyafx, Mustafa, dansmol
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:04 am I think these are it. I loaded the template before and it worked. I took a glance at the settings so these are off memory since I had to move the indicators to another folder for my own template and when i paste his now it doesnt show all of them. So if any setting is incorrect someone correct me

Thanks @KAESER444, that helped. I think RSI is looking into the mtf, RSI1 = 1440(D1), RSI2 = 10080(W1).
These users thanked the author satyafx for the post (total 4):
Mustafa, KAESER444, BeatlemaniaSA, dansmol

Mustafa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:35 pm Beatlemania SA: (I tried to reply to your message but seems like you have blocked inbox messages)

This is discretionary system... So trade it with open eyes and open mind...... semafor dots repaints so whenever you want to trade any big dot or square, first let it be confirmed by CCI Slope/color and the RSI cross..... Then be willing to let it run.... and keep adding further trades as new small dots appear and further RSI crosses happen..... I hope you know enough about trading to observe the system more in depth and apply the money/risk management style that suits your purpose...... you can add your favorite indicator to the system and hope that adds more value to the system...... Let it be a marathon rather than a sprint..... wish you all the luck in the world and infinite patience to let your trades go free for weeks at least... Regards.
Hey, thank you for your helpful trading tips yesterday!! One of things you mentioned is that you get out of the trade once a large semafor appears. The only problem I see when doing that is that a large semafor will appear but price will keep going so what happens is that I am out of the trade but trade just continues to profit. Obviously, it looks good to TP once the larger semafor shows up in hindsight but in real time a lot of profit ends up being missed. Thank you
These users thanked the author harveyspecter for the post:
Brett001