Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

opita wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:47 pm Hello Everyone,

Could someone please help add price smoothing and the heiken ashi better formula to this indicator.
BB-stops-new-format-1.4.mq4
Added the prices and price smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
kvak, opita, thomdel, Jimmy, Milad8732, ujtrader, camisa, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

wtrader13 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:12 pm Dear mrtools -

Thank you very much for all your hard work.

Would you please add MTF including AHTF and all averages to the attached indicator.

Thank you again.
Added mtf and all the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
KAESER444, wtrader13, Milad8732, rudiarius, josi, RodrigoRT7, talaate, Chickenspicy

opita wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:16 pm What it does is add arrows on the chart timeframe when you have selected a higher timeframe for the signal.
From what I know the candle colors change after it has hit the higher timeframe.
Sorry thought you were talking about the atr bands, not sure if it's possible to do that with that indicator since the arrows(dots) are with the line, it's probably possible just not sure how to do it.

Hi everyone, everything fine? I had the (humble) idea recently of including all averages in the Didi Index. Would this be viable in another indicator that I like a lot? BBSquezze. I don't know if this is possible, I was wondering how this could change the analysis of the indicator.

Anyway, thank you very much in advance. :)