Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

harveyspecter wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:48 am https://www.screencast.com/t/RBBcvLiZg
Okay... I got your question.. Stop loss should be placed behind any one of these levels..... But don't place them based on small dots.... it will most likely be hit..... I have these favorite places where I would put my stop when I place a trade..... Choose the one which would protect your trade against stop hunts and spikes.... Small profits are still better than small losses...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
ebi, StuartWong

Mustafa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:04 am Okay... I got your question.. Stop loss should be placed behind any one of these levels..... But don't place them based on small dots.... it will most likely be hit..... I have these favorite places where I would put my stop when I place a trade..... Choose the one which would protect your trade against stop hunts and spikes.... Small profits are still better than small losses...
Got it!! I kept getting stopped out at these small dots but now I know. Would you be able to drop your Swing template also?

Beatlemania SA: (I tried to reply to your message but seems like you have blocked inbox messages)

This is discretionary system... So trade it with open eyes and open mind...... semafor dots repaints so whenever you want to trade any big dot or square, first let it be confirmed by CCI Slope/color and the RSI cross..... Then be willing to let it run.... and keep adding further trades as new small dots appear and further RSI crosses happen..... I hope you know enough about trading to observe the system more in depth and apply the money/risk management style that suits your purpose...... you can add your favorite indicator to the system and hope that adds more value to the system...... Let it be a marathon rather than a sprint..... wish you all the luck in the world and infinite patience to let your trades go free for weeks at least... Regards.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, satyafx, viklam, ebi, StuartWong

Mustafa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:35 pm Beatlemania SA: (I tried to reply to your message but seems like you have blocked inbox messages) My apologies: I had to resest one of the settings. All good now :)

This is discretionary system... So trade it with open eyes and open mind... semafor dots repaints so whenever you want to trade any big dot or square, first let it be confirmed by CCI Slope/color and the RSI cross...Will definitely be doing that :thumbup: Then be willing to let it run.... and keep adding further trades as new small dots appear and further RSI crosses happen..... I hope you know enough about trading to observe the system more in depth and apply the money/risk management style that suits your purpose...Yes, I do :thumbup: you can add your favorite indicator to the system and hope that adds more value to the system...... Let it be a marathon rather than a sprint..... wish you all the luck in the world and infinite patience to let your trades go free for weeks at least... Regards.
Thanks Mustafa for your patience and especially this wonderful contribution of your expertise and knowledge. I will definitely be doing it this way and now my work is going to be even more fun knowing that there are good trades running in the background ;) :Rofl:

May your family and friends be continuously blessed with your presence, passion and heart :clap: :) Here's to a profitable 2022 and beyond!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, satyafx, aneek229
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:35 am OK, still testing XU-13 but the same strategy applies to previous ver XU-12

As you can see price went up to make a white ZZ line and now we are watching for down moves towards completing the Orange ZZ pullback.
This is classic bread and butter moves in compounding our funds.

Xard777
Dear Xard,
In this case we look for short on lower TF right?
Thank you.
XARD: Yes
These users thanked the author phnthnhnm for the post:
StuartWong

Mustafa wrote: Beatlemania SA: (I tried to reply to your message but seems like you have blocked inbox messages)

This is discretionary system... So trade it with open eyes and open mind...... semafor dots repaints so whenever you want to trade any big dot or square, first let it be confirmed by CCI Slope/color and the RSI cross..... Then be willing to let it run.... and keep adding further trades as new small dots appear and further RSI crosses happen..... I hope you know enough about trading to observe the system more in depth and apply the money/risk management style that suits your purpose...... you can add your favorite indicator to the system and hope that adds more value to the system...... Let it be a marathon rather than a sprint..... wish you all the luck in the world and infinite patience to let your trades go free for weeks at least... Regards.
Hey, Thanks for this beautiful template with clear explanation, can you help me with with CCI,RSI settings? Coz when I upload the tpl, I dont see the same as you. Thanks in advance. :)