Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OK, still testing XU-13 but the same strategy applies to previous ver XU-12

As you can see price went up to make a white ZZ line and now we are watching for down moves towards completing the Orange ZZ pullback.
This is classic bread and butter moves in compounding our funds.

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:21 am OMG! This must be the most pathetic, selfish and crap answer I have EVER heard from someone who has gotten everything for free on this forum!!

Absolutely worthless!

Braciola719 you truly are a sad excuse for a person :Rofl:
Well, he's kinda got a point - you don't need any form of confirmation, when a cross of trend line (or 2nd dot) appears - trade either works or it doesn't and there is no way to know in advance if this particular will work.
XARD: I beg to differ, if you watch the above three TF's, you can clearly see the road ahead with clarity - you can of course reduce unforeseen risk with a virtual stop in place.

What I mean is that risk always exist - nothing more; and opportunities are there, I know :)

P.S.
I missed move to the downside:
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
aneek229

xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:35 am OK, still testing XU-13 but the same strategy applies to previous ver XU-12

As you can see price went up to make a white ZZ line and now we are watching for down moves towards completing the Orange ZZ pullback.
This is classic bread and butter moves in compounding our funds.

Xard777
Thanks Xard ,

What buy/sell script or trademanager do you use , because I like the dash to switch between indexes to have all 3 charts / 3 tf's open on 3 screens , but can not find a trademanger that works with the dash on the chart .?

harveyspecter wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:05 am I have a quick question for you regarding your system! Sometimes I see the lines crossing on the 15 minute chart but since it's based off the 4hr timeframe they will recross in the opposite direction and not confirm the move down. How do you deal with that? Also, Where would be the best place to exit once it moves and you're in profit? Thank you for this great indicator!!
Let me paint a picture for you.... This should be your guide in trading decision..... When I am wrong, I take the loss by letting price hit my stop loss

PS: not TDI, it is CCI
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 11):
Jon, BeatlemaniaSA, Castle73, kimhyunmin, satyafx, pipalong, KAESER444, XXXX, Trinisan, aneek229, StuartWong

Mustafa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:41 am
Hi Mustafa,

This is an extremely simple yet detailed explanation. Well done. :clap:

The clarity of your trading system is very clear now. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this with the members of the forum :thumbup:

I don't trade the 15min chart but I'll give it a test on the 1hr chart :) From your experience and thorough testing should those that trade the higher timeframes keep the same setting for the indicators? Or do you suggest other settings?

Warm regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, aneek229, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:41 am Let me paint a picture for you.... This should be your guide in trading decision..... When I am wrong, I take the loss by letting price hit my stop loss

PS: not TDI, it is CCI
Thank you for your detailed answer! Do you place SL at either below or above the semafor dots? I attached a picture with arrows pointing at my entries according to your system. Any way to avoid entering sells there or just part of system? Thank you again!!

*Oops..My image I uploaded isn't loading

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:51 am Hi Mustafa,

This is an extremely simple yet detailed explanation. Well done. :clap:

The clarity of your trading system is very clear now. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this with the members of the forum :thumbup:

I don't trade the 15min chart but I'll give it a test on the 1hr chart :) From your experience and thorough testing should those that trade the higher timeframes keep the same setting for the indicators? Or do you suggest other settings?

Warm regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
That would be a bit off the topic in this thread, but honestly if you have got the patience, I have got the tools and their proper settings..... And again thanks to this forum and XARD's system, it perfectly aligns with my indicator signals....... The Swing trades with the system demand only one thing from you..... SET and FORGET..... Enter in small micro lots and put Profit Targets 50 Pips apart from each other....... and let the trade run.... That is the only thing it will demand from you.... Let it free.... It won't disappoint you..... Trade in the direction of the bigger dots and keep entering on smaller dots on RSI crosses with CCI confirmation..... I hope the picture is the best illustration of what I mean...... look at the divergence on the last signal..... the latest cross and the pips it brings you if only you let it do its job....... leave me a message, and I will drop you the swing template.... I use it on H4 charts, the rest is all to your discretion...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, kodisfx, aneek229, tokjanggut, StuartWong

harveyspecter wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:44 am Thank you for your detailed answer! Do you place SL at either below or above the semafor dots? I attached a picture with arrows pointing at my entries according to your system. Any way to avoid entering sells there or just part of system? Thank you again!!

*Oops..My image I uploaded isn't loading
https://www.screencast.com/t/RBBcvLiZg
These users thanked the author harveyspecter for the post:
Mustafa