Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:09 am
the name of the indicator is written several times the best, but you don't need better to just use the simple xard system
OMG! This must be the most pathetic, selfish and crap answer I have EVER heard from someone who has gotten everything for free on this forum!!

Absolutely worthless!

Braciola719 you truly are a sad excuse for a person :Rofl:
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

OK, still testing XU-13 but the same strategy applies to previous ver XU-12

As you can see price went up to make a white ZZ line and now we are watching for down moves towards completing the Orange ZZ pullback.
This is classic bread and butter moves in compounding our funds.

Xard777
Trades Today.png
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:21 am
OMG! This must be the most pathetic, selfish and crap answer I have EVER heard from someone who has gotten everything for free on this forum!!

Absolutely worthless!

Braciola719 you truly are a sad excuse for a person :Rofl:
Well, he's kinda got a point - you don't need any form of confirmation, when a cross of trend line (or 2nd dot) appears - trade either works or it doesn't and there is no way to know in advance if this particular will work.
XARD: I beg to differ, if you watch the above three TF's, you can clearly see the road ahead with clarity - you can of course reduce unforeseen risk with a virtual stop in place.

What I mean is that risk always exist - nothing more; and opportunities are there, I know :)

P.S.
I missed move to the downside:
.US500.M5.png

xard777 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:35 am
OK, still testing XU-13 but the same strategy applies to previous ver XU-12

As you can see price went up to make a white ZZ line and now we are watching for down moves towards completing the Orange ZZ pullback.
This is classic bread and butter moves in compounding our funds.

Xard777
Thanks Xard ,

What buy/sell script or trademanager do you use , because I like the dash to switch between indexes to have all 3 charts / 3 tf's open on 3 screens , but can not find a trademanger that works with the dash on the chart .?

harveyspecter wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:05 am
I have a quick question for you regarding your system! Sometimes I see the lines crossing on the 15 minute chart but since it's based off the 4hr timeframe they will recross in the opposite direction and not confirm the move down. How do you deal with that? Also, Where would be the best place to exit once it moves and you're in profit? Thank you for this great indicator!!
Let me paint a picture for you.... This should be your guide in trading decision..... When I am wrong, I take the loss by letting price hit my stop loss

PS: not TDI, it is CCI
Screenshot_2.png

Mustafa wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:41 am
Hi Mustafa,

This is an extremely simple yet detailed explanation. Well done. :clap:

The clarity of your trading system is very clear now. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this with the members of the forum :thumbup:

I don't trade the 15min chart but I'll give it a test on the 1hr chart :) From your experience and thorough testing should those that trade the higher timeframes keep the same setting for the indicators? Or do you suggest other settings?

Warm regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:41 am
Let me paint a picture for you.... This should be your guide in trading decision..... When I am wrong, I take the loss by letting price hit my stop loss

PS: not TDI, it is CCI
Thank you for your detailed answer! Do you place SL at either below or above the semafor dots? I attached a picture with arrows pointing at my entries according to your system. Any way to avoid entering sells there or just part of system? Thank you again!!

*Oops..My image I uploaded isn't loading

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 7269 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1558 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Genry, Trendiction [Bot] and 29 guests