Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:19 pm good morning back from my long journey, ready to make a lot of money :D
Welcome back Braciola!
Hope you make lots of money too!
Just so we too can make "some" money, we don't need lots, we don't want to be greedy,
Could you kindly share your base indicator in your subwindow? PLEASE? I know it's a paid indicator, and you can't post external links to
paid indicators here, but you are allowed to mention the name of the indicator! If it's paid I am assuming it's a publicly available indicator? one just has to pay for it?
Do you remember when you were loosing a lot of money, and crying and asking for help? Xard even named and gave you your very OWN template to help you out...? Do you remember that time? it was about this time a year ago! It would be awesome if you helped some of us out by giving us the name of your "best" indi!
Otherwise if not, happy trading, good luck, and we look forward to your cropped out, zoomed in success rates, to keep us motivated ;-)
:-) :-)
Attached is the template Xard created JUST for YOU incase you forgot!
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
flandria

aneek229 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:06 pm Welcome back Braciola!
Just so we too can make "some" money, we don't need lots, we don't want to be greedy,
Could you kindly share your base indicator in your subwindow? PLEASE? I know it's a paid indicator, and you can't post external links to
paid indicators here, but you are allowed to mention the name of the indicator! If it's paid I am assuming it's a publicly available indicator? one just has to pay for it?
Do you remember when you were loosing a lot of money, and crying and asking for help? Xard even named and gave you your very OWN template to help you out...? Do you remember that time? it was about this time a year ago! It would be awesome if you helped some of us out by giving us the name of your "best" indi!
Otherwise if not, happy trading, good luck, and we look forward to your cropped out, zoomed in success rates, to keep us motivated ;-)
I also asked him for the link ,

His answer :
"look forgive me but I don't understand the translation, so I greet you"
These users thanked the author flandria for the post:
aneek229

aneek229 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:06 pm Welcome back Braciola!
I think that is the indy you are looking for :) in combination with a CCI-histo or CCI-line
viewtopic.php?p=1295427378#p1295427378
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
aneek229
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Mustafa wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:53 pm I have applied the system to many exotic pairs and even less traded instruments to see which aspect of the system needs improvement. So far the RSI cross combined with semafor dots printing in the same direction produce the best outcomes...... I have got some insights which would add more value to these setups but I am looking forward to the release of the latest update by XARD...... I am really hopeful that would be some real advance in the way 0f generating trading signals in the trend direction...
I have a quick question for you regarding your system! Sometimes I see the lines crossing on the 15 minute chart but since it's based off the 4hr timeframe they will recross in the opposite direction and not confirm the move down. How do you deal with that? Also, Where would be the best place to exit once it moves and you're in profit? Thank you for this great indicator!!

braciola719 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:09 am the name of the indicator is written several times the best, but you don't need better to just use the simple xard system
OMG! This must be the most pathetic, selfish and crap answer I have EVER heard from someone who has gotten everything for free on this forum!!

Absolutely worthless!

Braciola719 you truly are a sad excuse for a person :Rofl:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
pipalong, KAESER444, aneek229
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT