Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:04 am Here is an update of how XU-13 setup is coming along.

The 5m TF shows 1hr Trend, 1hr ZZ lines as well as 1hr & 30m Semafors.
Sub-window helps show confirmation of Directional trading.
This version helps keep you in the trade longer allowing you to earn more Pip$.

To be posted sometime in Feb 22.
Xard777
Dear Xard. I ask if possible, as an option, to include the line of opening of the price of week (that it is possible not to display it white if it interferes with someone) and I thank that for inclusion in the system the indicator CCI.
I give an example of how I do it (manually)
Sincerely, Roman.
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:12 am Dear Xard. I ask if possible, as an option, to include the line of opening of the price of week (that it is possible not to display it white if it interferes with someone) and I thank that for inclusion in the system the indicator CCI.
I give an example of how I do it (manually)
Sincerely, Roman.
you are talking about one of my favourite lines on the chart... Use this indicator.... It is quite simple and flexible...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
tokjanggut, RomanUkraine

I have applied the system to many exotic pairs and even less traded instruments to see which aspect of the system needs improvement. So far the RSI cross combined with semafor dots printing in the same direction produce the best outcomes...... I have got some insights which would add more value to these setups but I am looking forward to the release of the latest update by XARD...... I am really hopeful that would be some real advance in the way 0f generating trading signals in the trend direction...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 5):
satyafx, kodisfx, kimhyunmin, kowal81, KAESER444