Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:03 am Hi mrtools,

Would it be possible to add alerts and arrows to the TDI Cloud indicator below when the cloud changes colour? Please see attached screenshot :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
!!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol).mq4
mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:29 pm This would be the cloud version with mtf and multi symbol.
An updated version with alerts and arrows on histo color change posted here Ultimate TDI indicators thread 1 and here Ultimate TDI indicators thread 2
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Yashvi Suvarna

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:17 am Hi Mr. Tools and Everyone,

Do we have an Accelerator indicator that has alerts on color change and zero cross? I've looked and seem to find one. I know there is one for divergence, but I need one for color change and zero cross.

Thank you all for your response.!!!
Have this version which is mtf with those alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

simke wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:56 am hello mrtools
I need alert (alert when the arrow appears) for this indicator.
sound alert
popup alert
email alert
notify alert

thanks in advance
This indicator is good
If someone can update the horizontal lines extend where low or high prices are same level ??!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:41 pm mrtools/mladen

please little modify the position of arrow and star as below PA bar.
Arrow shall paint for next new bar not in live PA bar to avoid disappear in PA live bar (arrow locaiton - vetical line drawn in snap)
Star shall paint in live PA bar instead of arrow.
if possible , filter the arrow if the close PA bar mainbody (star bar) is below middle level of TMA channel indicator for UP and opposite for DOWN (snap attached)
Delay and recalculate indicator