LikeReal Gann Work With Examples

Hello every body ...
here is the book of how to trade Gann work
this product Shepherd Gann Squares is the only product who obtain all Gann rules and methods ..
here is its url

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/abo-hob/seller

here is book url :

https://shepherd-software.com/wp-conten ... ual-EN.pdf

and here is some examples ...

Square of 9 Fan on Bitcoin
EURAUD Square Of 90 :
GBPUSD Square Of 144 :

BNBUSDT Square of 90 :

BitCoin Square of 144 :
And there is too much more ....
These users thanked the author Shepherd for the post (total 2):
Intrest 1, Skyold

Re: Real Gann Work With Examples

I am of the same opinion.
To code something like the Shepherd Gann Squares must be a genius. There are so many parameters and calculations to consider.
What I have found very useful for me in the last few days are the SHEPHERD LEVELS and LEVELS 144. The levels are very promising as support and resistance.

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Shepherd
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:19 am I am of the same opinion.
To code something like the Shepherd Gann Squares must be a genius. There are so many parameters and calculations to consider.
What I have found very useful for me in the last few days are the SHEPHERD LEVELS and LEVELS 144. The levels are very promising as support and resistance.

Thank you mr ...
yes you are right this levels are so far so good as you said and they are at the high level of numerology work .
and that product yes it is so complicated in coding more then 11 k lines ....
it is the result of years of researches and developing also improving started from version 1.0 now ver 3.1 more then 31 versions .. you can check them on our youtube channel
that was great job .
it is the greatest job that we do beneath of Shepherd Harmonic Patterns they are the most powerful products we have
These users thanked the author Shepherd for the post:
Skyold

Shepherd wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:47 am Hello every body ...

And there is too much more ....
Hi Shepherd,
I have an idea and the idea comes from a website. There you enter the value of the index at a certain time (9:30 NY) and the levels are calculated automatically.
It would be very interesting to have the levels for SELL, BUY and Targets for a fixed time and country or continent on the chart drawn automatically.
Shepherd
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:46 am Hi Shepherd,
I have an idea and the idea comes from a website. There you enter the value of the index at a certain time (9:30 NY) and the levels are calculated automatically.
It would be very interesting to have the levels for SELL, BUY and Targets for a fixed time and country or continent on the chart drawn automatically.
if you mean the square of 9 website this method realy obtained in this product shepherd gann squares in the sqaure of 9 section ... this levels is angles but you should know where to put the start line ...read the book that i sent its url .. it will be so helpful to understand what i say
it is the easy hard .
These users thanked the author Shepherd for the post:
Skyold

Shepherd wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:57 am if you mean the square of 9 website this method realy obtained in this product shepherd gann squares in the sqaure of 9 section ... this levels is angles but you should know where to put the start line ...read the book that i sent its url .. it will be so helpful to understand what i say
it is the easy hard .
It is the website Gann and Waves.
It is a good idea and will experiment with it. I will set start line at a fixed time and try with different settings,
in contrast as it is described; to set the start line at a high or low.
Shepherd

Skyold wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:07 am It is the website Gann and Waves.
It is a good idea and will experiment with it. I will set start line at a fixed time and try with different settings,
in contrast as it is described; to set the start line at a high or low.
It's genius. Thank you for the explanation.
In the meantime, I believe there is still much to discover and if you stay here with FS, we will all make many discoveries together. Not only us, you too.

EDIT: It would be very nice to set the color and size of the values.

Shepherd

Skyold wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:24 am It's genius. Thank you for the explanation.
In the meantime, I believe there is still much to discover and if you stay here with FS, we will all make many discoveries together. Not only us, you too.

thank you mr really this science is so extended indeed
try to follow rules that i mentioned in my book that is the last concise subjects about Gann work and square of 9 method
that the result of many years of researching and improving as i mentioned up why to research again in it take it ready . -_*
These users thanked the author Shepherd for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Thangarasu