Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

A_5 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:36 pm I actually have actually seen that, however, I use the version I posted here in a different way, the magenta line in the middle is missing from the other button enabled version. When the line cross the middle line of corrected FEMA, I have a conference for swing. That's why I posted this version for button. I'm still working on the strategy, perhaps you can help me know what the magenta line represent, maybe there is alternative for this request
. Thanks
Ok.
I will make button for this version.Magenta line is signal...

A_5 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:24 amThanks!!!
Here it is.
Also update it with autohigher mtf and found bug in mtf, someone add signal but forget to update mtf.
Button isnt for vertikal lines.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, A_5

DVanAssen wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:21 pm Hi Kvak. I am choosing between 3 Breakout indicators and if possible, time permitting when possible, please place a button on this very last one. The prior 2 work pretty well and the Elliot as well. My button does not disappear on this Elliot Indi, but I made it unique in the code and adjusted colour size.

Once again all thanks and gratitude to you (And all other folk as well :) ) - Deane
Here its.
But it slow my laptop much...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:10 am Added the candles they are the first 4 buffers, or you can use buffer #7 which is the trend buffer determining the candle color.
Hello, Mrtools when I use this indicator with candles and scroll back and forth on the chart history, the candles image lag behind and still show what was on screen before. If it cant be fixed can you add a button to it or make the mq4 file public for another coder to it, if they can.Btw i have two instances of it on the chart. I would be grateful.

Thanks
Attachments
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:32 am Hello, Mrtools when I use this indicator with candles and scroll back and forth on the chart history, the candles image lag behind and still show what was on screen before. If it cant be fixed can you add a button to it or make the mq4 file public for another coder to it, if they can.Btw i have two instances of it on the chart. I would be grateful.

Thanks
Was an error on my part, fixed that and added a button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
KAESER444, kvak, josi