Moving AveragesRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:13 am Most of the indicators are Mrtools and Mladens work. Thanks to them especially....I sometimes add something ... 😆
Somethings I love about this forum are: the humble and modesty of the contributors, master coders, moderators, and all helpers in general despites their overwhelming proofs of great,great,great contributions to the community.

Thank you to you all...

-Viktor-
These users thanked the author viklam for the post (total 6):
kvak, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, humbatov, Thangarasu, Jimmy
Best Regards,

-Viktor-

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:13 am Most of the indicators are Mrtools and Mladens work. Thanks to them especially....I sometimes add something ... 😆
Greetings Kvak Sir..!

Please Add Button To These Indicators..!

I Searched Here..!

1. VP Range 6 - Request Made on Sep 10 2020 by Jimfang - viewtopic.php?p=1295418922#p1295418922

2. Mano rounder - Request Made on Jan 2021 by pi 369 - viewtopic.php?p=1295427232#p1295427232

Seems There's No Versions With Buttons..! It Will Helpful for All of Us..!

Thank you So much..!

Hi Kvak. I am choosing between 3 Breakout indicators and if possible, time permitting when possible, please place a button on this very last one. The prior 2 work pretty well and the Elliot as well. My button does not disappear on this Elliot Indi, but I made it unique in the code and adjusted colour size.

Once again all thanks and gratitude to you (And all other folk as well :) ) - Deane

kvak wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:23 am Look here....viewtopic.php?p=1295449957#p1295449957
I actually have actually seen that, however, I use the version I posted here in a different way, the magenta line in the middle is missing from the other button enabled version. When the line cross the middle line of MA, I have a conference . That's why I posted this version for button. I'm still working on the strategy, perhaps you can help me know what the magenta line represent, maybe there is alternative for this request . Thanks