Re: Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average (KAMA) indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:49 pm Did a new version and added mtf.
This is an excellent indicator! :thumbup:

I like to watch High, LOW, and Close at the same time. Looking at the three prices at the same time can discover the secrets of the market in time.

If the teacher has time, he looks forward to integrating High, LOW, and Close into one indicator to make a new version. Boundless merit!
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, moey_dw, BeatlemaniaSA, KAESER444

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:00 pm I like to watch High, LOW, and Close at the same time.
Incredible work Mrtools, thank you brother for this superb non-repainter.

太虚一毫 I also like creating "wave" setups with Moving Averages (three instances of them on chart on High, Low & Close) and here's a ready-made template for you guys if you'd like to try it out :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
kvak, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Jon, traderokey, RodrigoRT7, Deez, GoldenBrett90
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:45 pm Incredible work Mrtools, thank you brother for this superb non-repainter.

太虚一毫 I also like creating "wave" setups with Moving Averages (three instances of them on chart on High, Low & Close) and here's a ready-made template for you guys if you'd like to try it out :)
Jimmy and Mrtools,

I like to trade the daily timeframe so this gives me a good overview of what the market is doing. I've been using RSI adaptive MA recently but this is really good! Thankyou and much respect.

Jon

Jonln wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:37 am Jimmy and Mrtools,

I like to trade the daily timeframe so this gives me a good overview of what the market is doing. I've been using RSI adaptive MA recently but this is really good! Thankyou and much respect.

Jon
Thanks Jon, yeah it's a good setup for seeing trends on the Daily. Looks a bit messy from afar but once you use it for your long-term analysis it paints a decent picture of the road ahead.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kvak wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:01 pm Hi.
Try.

Looking forward to making a kaufman histo version like triple jurik smooth histo BT with kaufman signals when teacher kvak has time.
That is, considering the three prices of close, High and Low, determine the color of the signal line of the histo version (the color of the three price signals is the same, then the signal line is red or green; if one or two of the three prices have different colors, then Signal lines are gray).
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
kvak

Looking forward to making a kaufman histo version like triple jurik smooth histo BT with kaufman signals when teacher kvak has time.
That is, considering the three prices of close, High and Low, determine the color of the signal line of the histo version (the color of the three price signals is the same, then the signal line is red or green; if one or two of the three prices have different colors, then Signal lines are gray).
[/quote]
Hello.
Try this...we will see, if its any bug when market open....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Milad8732, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, camisa, GoldenBrett90, ParallelNative

PS: For the template used on today's Daily Downloads, please see here: Kaufman Wave setup for MT4.

Looking forward to adding button to !!kaufman signals (mtf). It is easy to use it to integrate, switch, observe, and judge with other trend indicators. :thumbup: