Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

NewLight wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:59 am
I'm not looking for a setting, friend. I need a separate indicator similar to this one. I understand that this indicator is built into the XARD system, where there are many other indicators, and this loads my computer. Can anyone know what this indicator was originally called? I've met it before, but I don't remember the name anymore.

Mustafa wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:31 am
There is some bitterness in the forum due to someone's not sharing something that looks shiny....... But there are always better things out there...... Let him be whatever he chooses to be...... I am sharing a piece of my own work which is hopefully as good if not better than that... I hope you would all benefit from that...... Combined with XARD's semafor, it is an absolute market killer when the signal is verified by both the crossover and the background CCI indicator...... Let it be my little New Year gift to XARD for his invaluable work over the last couple of years......
The best things are usually priceless so they have no price tag attached to them.... You can combine it with any XARD version....

Please someone help me the prize test template of this setup is not showing up the indys and I have all the indicators in my data folder

Kenrobert1 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:08 pm
Please someone help me the prize test template of this setup is not showing up the indys and I have all the indicators in my data folder
what i do is put the indicators in the indicators folder individually. Not all in one folder. and then the template usually works if it didn't before. If you already did that, then I'm not sure.
LIFE IS WAR

Mustafa wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:44 pm
Put indicators in the Data Folder>MQL4> indicator folder.......... Then It should work
I have all that done yet it didn't work. I have in the past noticed the same issue with other. They only templates that seem to work are the ones I create on mt4. But it's ok. I read further to see the settings you used and applied same. worked out well. Thanks

Kenrobert1 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:43 pm
I have all that done yet it didn't work. I have in the past noticed the same issue with other. They only templates that seem to work are the ones I create on mt4. But it's ok. I read further to see the settings you used and applied same. worked out well. Thanks
If the folder name is not exactly right it will not work from the template supplied. If your indicators folder is spelt with lower case "i" try changing it to upper case or vis versa.

MQL4/Indicators
You can have excuses or you can have results, but you can't have both!

You could edit the template file to change the indicator paths to suit your file structure in the indicators folder.

Download notepad++ and install.
Open the .tpl file in notepad++ and search for 'custom' to locate the indicators. Change the indicator paths as per your file structure.

Hint: if you change the language to xml you can easily see where an indicator starts and where it ends so to rearrange the order of the indicators. Look for <indicator> as start and </indicator> as end.

A little experimentation with notepad++ and the .tpl files will help you to develop your skills.

Kenrobert1 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Here is an update of how XU-13 setup is coming along.

The 5m TF shows 1hr Trend, 1hr ZZ lines as well as 1hr & 30m Semafors.
Sub-window helps show confirmation of Directional trading.
This version helps keep you in the trade longer allowing you to earn more Pip$.

To be posted sometime in Feb 22.
Xard777
Update.png
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:04 am
Here is an update of how XU-13 setup is coming along.

The 5m TF shows 1hr Trend, 1hr ZZ lines as well as 1hr & 30m Semafors.
Sub-window helps show confirmation of Directional trading.
This version helps keep you in the trade longer allowing you to earn more Pip$.

To be posted sometime in Feb 22.
Xard777
Pardon me sir, but what's correlation us500 and us2000? isn't 2 diffrent index?

p1ps_surfer wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:25 pm
Pardon me sir, but what's correlation us500 and us2000? isn't 2 diffrent index?
Did anyone say there is a correlation?

What you are seeing is two charts both M5 giving two examples of the same setup on 2 different Symbols!
You can have excuses or you can have results, but you can't have both!

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 7269 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1557 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: ApOp, CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, hoanggiaquang87, Knight, ParallelNative, schmurex, Yandex [Bot] and 30 guests