Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

DVanAssen wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:43 pm Hi there Kvak. Trust all is good? I am having refreshing issues with the Price action MTF button. When moving to different time frames the buttons "disappears". My current solution is to reload the template then it will reappear. I can live with that so no biggie. However so Sir, please place a button on this Elliot wave MTF done by Mladen as time so permits. Your contribution and generosity are worthy of much respect and gratitude. If at all possible, please provide mq4 file as i would like to tweak the code colours beyond the allowed size 5 ( as is the the same with the Price action. I overlay them on the same subwindow) Stay well - Deane
Hi.
When I have time I will look at Price action bt.
Here is Elliot oscillator with button.
Update it also with autohigher timeframes.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
josi, 太虚一毫, DVanAssen, BeatlemaniaSA, Thangarasu, hqyhqy, traderokey, Devvasu525

optionhk wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:17 pm Can you provide the link for the symbol changer use by you at the bottom? Thanks.
Hi I use this.If you want it in separate window use MT window and set symbol changer to use this window.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, optionhk, Air92

kvak wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:01 am Hi I use this.If you want it in separate window use MT window and set symbol changer to use this window.
Here's the latest one that I use :)
Enjoy :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, kvak
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kvak wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:57 am Hi.
When I have time I will look at Price action bt.
Here is Elliot oscillator with button.
Update it also with autohigher timeframes.

Hello Mr. Kvak!

Is it possible to integrate these 3 sets of arrows (High - low trend mtf 3a, b, c) into one indicator?

Like the XU-SEMAFOR button, how many sets of arrows are in one indicator?

paymanz wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:10 am hello everyone,

would you dear developers make a button for these two indicators please? these are weekly and monthly separator lines. ideally if possible combining them into one indicator?

thanks all

Time_separatorMN1.mq4
Time_separatorW1.mq4
Make universal all tf with button and ID for lines
Sometimes when open new cart need 2xclick on button...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
paymanz, TECHHDATE07, Thangarasu, Air92

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:45 am Hello Mr. Kvak!

Is it possible to integrate these 3 sets of arrows (High - low trend mtf 3a, b, c) into one indicator?

Like the XU-SEMAFOR button, how many sets of arrows are in one indicator?
Hi bro.
In HI-LO trend Im not good understand the code. I remember then you wand S-R lines and fibo as request, Im trying, but it show me incorrect things.
When I have time, I will try it....
In xu-sema i thing is 5 arrows.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫