Re: MT4 not working on Mac

juanlu999 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:44 pm Until Friday I had a Mac computer with the captain and metatrader 4 version 1320 and my trader Admiral. MT4 does not work for me today, it does not update the charts. Can somebody help me?
Thanks
Hi, are you getting the data feed from the broker?

File > Open an account - you should see your broker's demo and live feed with a green tick and the ping time.

If it's not there check your connection (bottom right corner of the mt4 platform)

If no data feed or connection check with the broker, the problem may be with them.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
juanlu999

juanlu999 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:44 pm Until Friday I had a Mac computer with the captain and metatrader 4 version 1320 and my trader Admiral. MT4 does not work for me today, it does not update the charts. Can somebody help me?
Thanks
Have you spoken to Admiral Markets support about it? What did they say?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
juanlu999
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

If I have the green mark and the ping.
In registration appears ...
Liveupdate: Download of 'metaeditor.exe' failed
LiveUpdate: old version, try to download new one
In Admirals they only told me that the mac is old and would have to have the catalina operating system. But it's strange because everything was fine on Friday and not today.

juanlu999 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:12 am If I have the green mark and the ping.
In registration appears ...
Liveupdate: Download of 'metaeditor.exe' failed
LiveUpdate: old version, try to download new one
In Admirals they only told me that the mac is old and would have to have the catalina operating system. But it's strange because everything was fine on Friday and not today.
Maybe need to keep away from updates if using a mac unless they are specifically for mac, try reinstalling the Admiral for mac platform or you can use any mt4 for mac - just need to to specify your own broker's feed from the 'add an account' tab.