Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:44 pm Put indicators in the Data Folder>MQL4> indicator folder.......... Then It should work
I have all that done yet it didn't work. I have in the past noticed the same issue with other. They only templates that seem to work are the ones I create on mt4. But it's ok. I read further to see the settings you used and applied same. worked out well. Thanks
These users thanked the author Kenrobert1 for the post:
Mustafa

Kenrobert1 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:43 pm I have all that done yet it didn't work. I have in the past noticed the same issue with other. They only templates that seem to work are the ones I create on mt4. But it's ok. I read further to see the settings you used and applied same. worked out well. Thanks
If the folder name is not exactly right it will not work from the template supplied. If your indicators folder is spelt with lower case "i" try changing it to upper case or vis versa.

MQL4/Indicators
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Kenrobert1
nil desperandum

You could edit the template file to change the indicator paths to suit your file structure in the indicators folder.

Download notepad++ and install.
Open the .tpl file in notepad++ and search for 'custom' to locate the indicators. Change the indicator paths as per your file structure.

Hint: if you change the language to xml you can easily see where an indicator starts and where it ends so to rearrange the order of the indicators. Look for <indicator> as start and </indicator> as end.

A little experimentation with notepad++ and the .tpl files will help you to develop your skills.

Kenrobert1 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:08 pm Please someone help me the prize test template of this setup is not showing up the indys and I have all the indicators in my data folder
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Kenrobert1

Here is an update of how XU-13 setup is coming along.

The 5m TF shows 1hr Trend, 1hr ZZ lines as well as 1hr & 30m Semafors.
Sub-window helps show confirmation of Directional trading.
This version helps keep you in the trade longer allowing you to earn more Pip$.

To be posted sometime in Feb 22.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:04 am Here is an update of how XU-13 setup is coming along.

Xard777
Pardon me sir, but what's correlation us500 and us2000? isn't 2 diffrent index?

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:04 am Here is an update of how XU-13 setup is coming along.

Xard777

This is beginning to be at least somewhat similar to what is called trend trading ...
It looks better than several previous versions. Obviously, using this template it will be possible to trade more or less meaningfully ... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 5):
satyafx, gamerredd, tokjanggut, RomanUkraine, dansmol