NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

constbln wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:34 am
as I wrote Im looking for the option "first higher timeframe" this possibility is not given with the indicator you uploaded. thanks anyway
Non-repainting Multi-timeframe RSI with AHTF MTF.
!!Rsi (mtf).mq4
(4.57 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
first over.png

Hi mrtools,

Could you add alerts and arrows when the cross over occurs in the RSIOMA v3 indicator attached below? I see that there is an alerts option already but I have not had the opportunity to test it yet as the markets are still closed. If it's for the crossover already, super :) It's similar to XARD's version in his latest XU-13, however, his does NOT have any alerts or arrows :( If XARD is prepared to supply you the code to amend his version that would be awesome. If not we'll stick with this version :D
RSIOMA v3 alerts and arrows.jpg

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

INDICATOR:
rsioma_v3 alerts.mq4
(19.1 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:11 am
Hi mrtools,

Could you add alerts and arrows when the cross over occurs in the RSIOMA v3 indicator attached below? I see that there is an alerts option already but I have not had the opportunity to test it yet as the markets are still closed. If it's for the crossover already, super :) It's similar to XARD's version in his latest XU-13, however, his does NOT have any alerts or arrows :( If XARD is prepared to supply you the code to amend his version that would be awesome. If not we'll stick with this version :D

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

INDICATOR:
rsioma_v3 alerts.mq4
Hi.
I have this, you may try...with arrows,alerts,zones...it is pretty close I thing....
2022-01-16_202301.png
RSI ma BT mod.ex4
(118.73 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
RSI ma BT mod.mq4
(41.43 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

kvak wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 am
Hi.
I have this, you may try...with arrows,alerts,zones...it is pretty close I thing....
Pretty close? It's flipping awesome!! :D :Fire: :clap:

Kvak, you rock man!! Keep it up. Legend status is assured ;) :thumbup: :problem:
Kvak's awesome indicators.jpg

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:19 am
Added 6 rsi types.
Is this a very unorthodox way to trade Bollinger Bands?
(as far as I know they are "only traded" like this as long as price is in a range)
But what do I know, anyway?
AUDUSDH1.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:19 am
Added 6 rsi types.
This might sound like an extremely odd request, but is it possible to mix this with TMA band highs and lows. I understand the band itself repaints, but technically the signals shouldn't.
2022-01-18_23-55-50.jpg
TMA+CG mladen NRP.mq4
(19.71 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:58 pm
This might sound like an extremely odd request, but is it possible to mix this with TMA band highs and lows. I understand the band itself repaints, but technically the signals shouldn't.

Hey, greetings, Opita.

I see you're using "TMA+CG mladen NRP".
I've used this same exact indicator as a base with multiple paid projects with FerruFX.
It's not only repainting, but it's also not made by Mladen, at all. Whoever made it just falsely included his name in the title.
I've made multiple non-lagging, stochastic-related coded algorithms with it and it only let me down.
Any bit of repainting will totally throw-off your results.
It took me a long time to realize it was in fact repainting, though it does say "NRP", because the changes are subtle, but it makes a big difference when trying to code something with good results.

I'm just saying... The indicator is not as advertised...
I can't believe I wasted a year or two using that indicator.. Haha, dumb.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ehlers RSI smoothing trick - Help please

4 Replies 1400 Views

by DocYummy77, Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36 pm in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies
    2. 28 Replies
    3. Reorder Indicators on chart - Visual Layers Reordering in MT4

6 Replies 1768 Views

by cortyk, Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:34 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: A_5, Andres128, CommonCrawl [Bot], ItalianTrader, keys898, kvak, mades, Majestic-12 [Bot], oskar656, rudiarius, SEMrush [Bot], Telegram [Bot], trailingedge, Yandex [Bot] and 36 guests