DownloadRe: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

I found this indicator on this forum and really like the Bullish and Bearish Volume reading it shows on the top right corner of the subwindow.

I trade on the 5min TF but I catch myself switching to the 1HR to see the reading.

Would definitely appreciate if this indicator had an MTF version.

Also, I don't use the volume graph since I have other Volume indicators that I like more. Instead, if this indicator had a visual cross + alert when the bears cross the bulls and vice versa would be awesome.

Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 am DDStochastic 1_1 mtf
I think this is the mtf version - and a bit more,Mladen touched this code for some possible correction and little enhancement ,so i believes it will be better than the one you posted and later Mrtools made it mtf - arrows included too
there is another ver with alerts too
some times it called as "doda"
hi mntiwana i'am new member here, thank you for this indicator, the alert function is working well. But i need a favor one more thing if you dont mind, would you add level OBOS for the alert (ie : 80 and 20). For example if the line (main or signal line) has cross over the OBOS level then the alert and pop up message will appear at a candle close.
thank you.