Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:24 am I just put this to test, won the first trade. Honestly I had no idea about this.. and I trade Gold a lot. Funny right?

Thanks for sharing.

By the way, here's a round number indicator for those who want it. (You can set the zone colour to none).
This one's better.. with push notifications etc
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, tokjanggut, happy_trader

In XU-12 setup I did not get round to syncing the 15m & 1hr Tfs.
Now getting around to it in XU-13 setup.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Mustafa wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:43 am You are not supposed to see anything, to cut the matter short.... I have nothing to win whether you are convinced or not..... So move one.... Find something that you think is better and do share when you have found it.... will be looking forward to your discovery...

PS: It did not repaint when I took this little sweet trade.... and closed when the repainting dot appeared
Hello. does anyone know what is the name of this indicator that changes the color of the candles (Ashi). I need this particular version of the indicator. thanks for any help.

phnthnhnm wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:45 pm Dear Xard777,
Why orange zigzag not sync with semafor dot? Or may these are difference in period
Thank you.
Hi There,
In the top chart is 1hr TF, bottom is 15M TF. So don't forget every 1 candle on the top chart represents 4x candles on the bottom! XARD did align the 1hr and 15M perfectly for those that want to trade 15min TF and use 1hr Tf for road map! :-)
Hope that helps!
Happy Trading
Attachments
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post (total 3):
sudhindragk, xard777, satyafx

aneek229 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:27 pm Hi There,
In the top chart is 1hr TF, bottom is 15M TF. So don't forget every 1 candle on the top chart represents 4x candles on the bottom! XARD did align the 1hr and 15M perfectly for those that want to trade 15min TF and use 1hr Tf for road map! :-)
Hope that helps!
Happy Trading
Hi there,
I confused that Orange Zigzag sync with Arrow dot or Square dot or which period ?
Thank you
Attachments

phnthnhnm wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:58 pm Hi there,
I confused that Orange Zigzag sync with Arrow dot or Square dot or which period ?
Thank you
Xard might be able to answer that better for you. But just switch between TF's and you will see the relationship of Orange ZZ line ( and the white zz line for that matter. White ZZ line ex depth might be set to 73 or 37). On the lower TF's, 15m and less, the orange ZZ will most likely go from SQ to SQ, and on the higher TF it will go from both arrows and squares. It's ex depth I believe is set to 143. The Orange ZZ line therefore basically represents HIGHER TF bias. You have to understand markets tend to move in cycles of highs and lows, with cycles within cycles. You are just trying to make sure the lower TF cycles are in sync with higher Tf cycle when you make your trade.
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
phnthnhnm