Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

DVanAssen wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:53 am Hi Kvak, trust all is well? If possible, time permitting, could you please create a Button for this indi,? Many thanks in advance and always appreciated kind friend !!
Hi.
I've done it, a few pages back
viewtopic.php?p=1295453218#p1295453218
and histo version
viewtopic.php?p=1295453232#p1295453232
Have a nice weekend :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
DVanAssen

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:28 pm @kvak, superb coding bro ;) :thumbup:

Putting it to good use aleady :sweat: . Thanks to ALL the master coders for the amazing indicators (especially with buttons!)

Now I can have a clean chart and also mix and match my indicators to give the best trading system possible!!

Thanks guys and warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
I am looking for user-friendly buttons and templates for elderly trading learners . I am going to pass it to them. If possible, kindly post a template. Also inform which indicator or button is producing the statistics appearing on top right panel. Thank you for sharing it. .

optionhk wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:01 pm I am looking for user-friendly buttons and templates for elderly trading learners . I am going to pass it to them. If possible, kindly post a template. Also inform which indicator or button is producing the statistics appearing on top right panel. Thank you for sharing it. .
Hi optionhk,

I'll put it all together later today. I am extremely busy at the moment so when I have free time I'll post this plus your other request :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
optionhk
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT