Re: GBPUSD SQuare of 144 Analyze

Shepherd wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:40 pm I glad latently somebody knows me here
sorry if i any rudeness............. i did not know u are the actual real author of that amazing tool CHU CHU guy posted......... u know i always wonder who make that elliot wave code bcos it is the most in depth metatrader indicator i had ever saw!!!!!! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

so u are something special man!!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:12 pm baahahahaha............... what the hell 3 circles in a row & looks like it will be a retracement.............. v2 i think u are onto someting MAN

Yeah, I believe so... ; )─
Actually, was reading the chart. If a trader saw this and he or she is using a Gann tool for analysis, this one is nice to have.

But man! I just read about that AutoElliot that he made! Never seen anything like it. And I would never see myself making such... never will (I'm just a grain of sand in terms of coding).
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Shepherd
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

manu wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:46 pm some things never change a guy posts something new that people dont understand people come in a make fun of it the guy turns out to be a genius
we all could have learned something now hes gone nice job
:sad: :sad: :sad:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈