Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kingofficus wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:59 pm Well i couldnt test them on the strategy tester and they were repainting,ofc when i use them in mtf mode,normal mode they dont repaint but arent that useful and all over the place
it repainted badly when i recorded them on the min chart(mtf mode)
how do u trade using the mtf mode if they repaint
Because I don't trade one indicator in isolation and I don't trade one minute charts either... I specifically mentioned that the system is optimized for M15...... I trade these indicators as part of a system devised by Xard.... Semafors Provide the roadmap, MA cross provides the entries when candles change colors, RSI cross from H4 gives me trend change on 4 hour chart as well divergence signals and CCI from daily gives me an overall scenario of the trend situation on a daily level....... Please read everything again...... The purpose is to build synergy and confluence and conviction in your trading decisions to confidently take risk when the odds are in your favor..... More than that you will have to call the market maker to tell you the direction market will take each day....

Now if you fail to take these Signals, then I can only quote Shakespeare, “The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves, that we are underlings.”
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 8):
XXXX, weirdselection, KAESER444, viklam, BeatlemaniaSA, tokjanggut, kowal81, Thangarasu

maroka wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:26 am Background blue,
Candle crossed over and turned blue,
Entry take at the close of the candle

Closed early due to incoming news.
At bottom left it shows risk calculation. Is it done manually? or by an indicator?
If indicator, please attach. it is positioned at left bottom which is good and not obstruct watching chart.
thank you for posting tutorials.
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post:
DTRCT

optionhk wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:47 pm At bottom left it shows risk calculation. Is it done manually? or by an indicator?
If indicator, please attach. it is positioned at left bottom which is good and not obstruct watching chart.
thank you for posting tutorials.
Sure.. here's it.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 4):
mancangkul, Mustafa, optionhk, marwilli