Re: v2v dynamic system

Hi nathanvbasko,
Can you please add to the two possibilities MBL and SLP, with cross MA line and add a button for indicator on/off.
Many thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:15 am Hi nathanvbasko,
Can you please add to the two possibilities MBL and SLP, with cross MA line and add a button for indicator on/off.
Many thanks
....cross MA line (or you mean to say NET line) ?
....indicator on/off? <<< The indicator is inside the subwindow. What is the major purpose of turning on/off (clearing the lines/buffers)?
It would be great if the action is attached/de-attached (I've seen one before but I forgot to follow it up) which would be more useful than simply turning it on/off inside the subwindow.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system

─ optimizations done
─ new templates

The current release... with the v2v system-dependent Dynamic MyRSI with NET
Re-attached...  
On the other hand below... Is the stand-alone release (well, sort of) of the Dynamic MyRSI with NET
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Skyold, KAESER444
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:08 am ....cross MA line (or you mean to say NET line) ?
....indicator on/off? <<< The indicator is inside the subwindow. What is the major purpose of turning on/off (clearing the lines/buffers)?
It would be great if the action is attached/de-attached (I've seen one before but I forgot to follow it up) which would be more useful than simply turning it on/off inside the subwindow.
Thanks for the help.
1. I meant the NET line.
2. Indicator off: MyRSI is not displayed. Subwindow is completely empty, except for the on/off button. Of course, it would be best if the subwindow is completely hidden.
Many thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:30 am Thanks for the help.
1. I meant the NET line.
2. Indicator off: MyRSI is not displayed. Subwindow is empty, except for the on/off button. Of course, it would be best if the subwindow is completely hidden.
Many thanks
In what purpose this may serve? >>> Indicator off: MyRSI is not displayed. Subwindow is empty, except for the on/off button.
─ the subwindow is still there but empty. It is much better to just keep it running. Otherwise, it is best to remove the indicator if you wanted to turn it off instead of leaving the subwindow emptied, and the main chart with limited window space.

IMO: The indicator ON/OFF feature is useful inside the sub-window if you have another tool or feature(s) that get activated while it is OFF/ON ─deactivated the main (or one of) indicator/tool feature(s) or usage.

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:35 am In what purpose this may serve? >>> Indicator off: MyRSI is not displayed. Subwindow is empty, except for the on/off button.
─ the subwindow is still there but empty. It is much better to just keep it running. Otherwise, it is best to remove the indicator if you wanted to turn it off instead of leaving the subwindow emptied, and the main chart with limited window space.

IMO: The indicator ON/OFF feature is useful inside the sub-window if you have another tool or feature(s) that get activated while it is OFF/ON ─deactivated the main (or one of) indicator/tool feature(s) or usage.
It is simply a matter of displaying the chart and indicators in a somewhat user-friendly way.
I see 2 options here, which you have also correctly questioned. I just assumed that it is natural when these options are requested.
MyRSI off:
1. Indicator with the subwindow is hidden so there is more space on the main chart.
2. Only the indicator is hidden because other indicators (the other indicator also has on/off function) should use the same subwindow.
Thank you for your interest in my request.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
nathanvbasko

Skyold wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:00 pm It is simply a matter of displaying the chart and indicators in a somewhat user-friendly way.
I see 2 options here, which you have also correctly questioned. I just assumed that it is natural when these options are requested.
MyRSI off:
1. Indicator with the subwindow is hidden so there is more space on the main chart.
2. Only the indicator is hidden because other indicators (the other indicator also has an on/off function) should use the same subwindow.
Thank you for your interest in my request.

─   Indicator with the subwindow is hidden so there is more space on the main chart. <<< This can't be done as of the moment. But your original request can be done (read the below).

─   The other indicator also has on/off function <<< So this is the main purpose to add the ON/OFF for the dynamic MyRSI with NET. However, once this is added, the main subwindow tool/indicator required is must be the dynamic MyRSI with NET (with dynamic button parameter value). The reason is that those third-party indicators with on/off switch is not coded with the same structural flow.

─  It is simply a matter of displaying the chart and indicators in a somewhat user-friendly way. <<< The setup with the on/off feature is only user-friendly to a third-party tools/indicator with on/off feature which is generally not all indicators (not a majority) that shows inside the subwindow.

─  MyRS crossing NET <<< This feature will only be active once the band type selected is "MyRSI.NET"

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold

v2v dynamic trading system

─ Added color change for MyRSI line crossing the NET line <<< Enabled ONLY if the band type selected is "MyRSI.NET"
─ Added ON/OFF switch for dynamic MyRSI with NET <<< While OFF (standby mode), it will not execute unneeded processes.
─ Optimizations done
─ New templates

The current release... with the v2v system-dependent Dynamic MyRSI with NET  
On the other hand below... Is the stand-alone release (well, sort of) of the Dynamic MyRSI with NET
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold