Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Nononsensetrader.com is a great source for newbies

I thought for a second that this was the "No Nonsense Forex" that I started to follow 3 years ago on YouTube. But, I was wrong. Obviously "No Nonsense Trader

I did not read the rest of the content but something seems familiar with the shared steps with regards build your algorithm outlines. And both have pretty much the same.

Here's what I followed 3 years ago >>> https://www.youtube.com/c/NoNonsenseForex
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
viklam
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:11 am I thought for a second that this was the "No Nonsense Forex" that I started to follow 3 years ago on YouTube. But, I was wrong. Obviously "No Nonsense Trader

I did not read the rest of the content but something seems familiar with the shared steps with regards build your algorithm outlines. And both have pretty much the same.

Here's what I followed 3 years ago >>> https://www.youtube.com/c/NoNonsenseForex
Patrick is an experienced trader (bank trader) and has a very interesting story to tell, he has a lot to share for those who want to build a logical trading system and use indicators to make decisions. However, for those who prefer short-term trading, this is not the right channel, but it is a good place to refer.

Jimmy wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:25 pm One of our favorite trading sites that we recommend to check out is called nononsensetrader.com.

If you're new to trading or looking at learning what forex is about (from a real trader), be sure to check out Dave's site as he's always making videos and doing cool experiments as well as backtesting.
nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:11 am I thought for a second that this was the "No Nonsense Forex" that I started to follow 3 years ago on YouTube. But, I was wrong. Obviously "No Nonsense Trader

Thank you very much for theese recommendations. Good materials to spend the weekend with.
Best Regards,

-Viktor-

sidorenko wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:22 am Patrick is an experienced trader (bank trader) and has a very interesting story to tell, he has a lot to share for those who want to build a logical trading system and use indicators to make decisions. However, for those who prefer short-term trading, this is not the right channel, but it is a good place to refer.

That's good... Anything that would help traders is always a plus.

I just noticed the similarities between them. Although, different person... Both of them seem to have the same storyline and vibe. If you are curious try to watch/listen and compare the content of "No-nonsense Trader" (by Patrick) ─ nononsensetrader.com and "No-nonsense Forex" (by VP) ─ nononsenseforex.com. But I am not sure which one of the two is the first to exist. Although, I guess that Patrick came after VP.

Anyway, regardless... Both of them seem to have good content to share for free.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:55 am To my knowledge VP and Patrick are the same person. He released a book last year. His name is Patrick Victor. You can look his book up on amazon.com

Oh.! if that is the case... That's why I saw a lot of similarities. But, at first, I doubted if both are the same person because the voice sounded different based on their youtube content. I was thinking earlier that maybe they were colleagues in a prop firm before.

HeavLeighGill wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:26 pm Glad I came across this! I usually recommend Babypips to beginners but I like how straight to the point this site is and how it's laid out. It doesn't have an overwhelming amount of different options to choose from and goes in order, so this would be helpful for sure.
Babypips is very overwhelming. I started here and got all confused with technical trading. Preferred the logical steps laid out in NNFX. VP led me to get better at FX trading.