Re: EXTERTION METER BY YISRAEL

sal wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:37 am This is breakout + pull back bar rules which i adopt..
if you see the arrow you can confrim that.
Yes pull back an retest is fix on single bar. not as forex manner, i do agree...
express your idea or something share.. :)

now i added a new snap
you can see 3 confirmation for trend
dots 5 M5 tf
s/r retouch levels
rules arrows on trend market.
interesting! :thumbup:

Re: EXTERTION METER BY YISRAEL

yisrael wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:10 am EXTERTION MEANS BIG SARP MOVE CANDLE...LIKE A MARABUZO

THERE IS MANY WAYS TO TRADE IT
#1 ACCORDING TO THE EXTERTION CANDLE.
IF THE EXTERTION CANDLE IS BULLISH U GO LONG...IF THE EXTERTION CANDLE IS BEARISH U GO SHORT
THIS WILL MAKE A 66% WINRATE

#2 SENTIMENT BASED
YOU NEED TO HAVE A GOOD SENTIMENT INDICATOR
IF THE SENTIMENT IS CORRECT AND BULLISH\BEARISH THEN A CANDLE IS GOING TO APPEAR IN THE SAME DIRECTION.
IF THE SENTIMENT IS WRONG THEN A CANDLE WILL APPEAR IN THE REVERSE DIRECTION

#3 DONT TRADE EXTERTIONS
BECAUSE SENTIMENT IS WRONG MOST OF THE TIME ...IT IS BETTER TO NOT TRADE AT EXTERTION CANDLES
THE REASON IS THAT After the extertion candle A BIG CANDLE WILL APPEAR IN THE REVERSE DIRECTION (I CALL IT AN F U CANDLE)
Durring the appearance of the extertion candle it WILL TRIGGER A WATERFALL OF STOPLOSSES AND THE MARKET AFTER THAT IT WILL BE UNPREDICTABLE creating the f u candle ....the market DIES.(all the orders are kicked...meaning low volume...and high volatility..it even worse ..it may range a bit..until one of the bulls or bears take control again)
IF YOU DONT TRADE EXTERTION YOU YEARLY WINRATE OF YOUR SYSTEM WILL IMPROVE BY 2%....THAT IS MONEY IN THE BANK

extertion meter img.PNG

extertion-meter.mq4
You mention "not to trade at exertions" so then why we would use the indicator.. can you tell me this conflict and make it clear ?
Thanks
More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.