Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

d d
d d
NewLight wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:29 am Really not, thinking if I trade the 15 Min timeframe, the daily timeframe "sentiment' is to far away, anyway, Thank You again...
screenshot, Top CCI Daily, bottom CCI 4 H...15Min TF
Is the first one repainting? it doesnt work to test on strategy tester
the second one is a rsi too but somehow faster signals when i do the same as the first one
These users thanked the author kingofficus for the post:
Mustafa

kingofficus wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:51 am

Is the first one repainting? it doesnt work to test on strategy tester
the second one is a rsi too but somehow faster signals when i do the same as the first one
My dear friend there are countless variations on the theme and I would never stop exploring better more accurate methods of trading, but what I shared is pretty good at the moment.... I believe that if you give it your time and your heart,, you would definitely come up with something even better......
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, tokjanggut

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:31 am There is some bitterness in the forum due to someone's not sharing something that looks shiny....... But there are always better things out there...... Let him be whatever he chooses to be...... I am sharing a piece of my own work which is hopefully as good if not better than that... I hope you would all benefit from that...... Combined with XARD's semafor, it is an absolute market killer when the signal is verified by both the crossover and the background CCI indicator...... Let it be my little New Year gift to XARD for his invaluable work over the last couple of years......
The best things are usually priceless so they have no price tag attached to them.... You can combine it with any XARD version....

viewtopic.php?p=1295454195#p1295454195
Already asked to add to the indicators. Progress does not stop ... :idea: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, tokjanggut

Mustafa wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:21 am My dear friend there are countless variations on the theme and I would never stop exploring better more accurate methods of trading, but what I shared is pretty good at the moment.... I believe that if you give it your time and your heart,, you would definitely come up with something even better......
Still didnt get my answer,is the indicator repainting?
cuz i just caught it on video repainting

kingofficus wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:43 am Still didnt get my answer,is the indicator repainting?
Realy??
Ok, will give you an absolutely answer. Yes and no. :-)
It´s a combination of semafor (rpt) and cci / rsi in subwindow.
Semafor´s nature is repainting,
Greetings
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
kingofficus, ParallelNative
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

kingofficus wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:43 am Still didnt get my answer,is the indicator repainting?
The answer is obvious. I feel you haven't spent time with indicators much.... Both CCI and RSI are non repainting indicators... But when you use them in MTF mode, they might appear as repainting but in reality they are only reflecting the changes in the indicator direction on the destination higher timeframe.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
kingofficus, weirdselection, ParallelNative

Mustafa wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:38 pm The answer is obvious. I feel you haven't spent time with indicators much.... Both CCI and RSI are non repainting indicators... But when you use them in MTF mode, they might appear as repainting but in reality they are only reflecting the changes in the indicator direction on the destination higher timeframe.
Well i couldnt test them on the strategy tester and they were repainting,ofc when i use them in mtf mode,normal mode they dont repaint but arent that useful and all over the place
it repainted badly when i recorded them on the min chart(mtf mode)
how do u trade using the mtf mode if they repaint