Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Naughty 77 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:09 pm Was hoping that someone had an mq4 file of the following indicator, this one makes my MT4 hang every time making changes to the indicator.
how is mq4 source code gonna fix the issue???
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

maroka wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:57 pm Good day Mrtools, is it possible to make this indi to only alert when the arrows appear? And not with each candle close?

Or do you have anything close to this?
Thanks

download/file.php?id=3405401
viewtopic.php?p=1295453505#p1295453505
Just for your information, this indicator repaint. You can test it on the tester and you'll see the arrow disappeared, and the arrow location are different with the live chart.
and it's impossible to modified an ex4 file. ;)

jng640 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:26 pm Just for your information, this indicator repaint. You can test it on the tester and you'll see the arrow disappeared, and the arrow location are different with the live chart.
and it's impossible to modified an ex4 file. ;)
I've noticed that, thanks. I'm testing it alongside Xard system. I believe Mrtools can clean up the code a little, or could recommend something better.. he always does either..