Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:20 pm Really need you to participate in the forums a bit more you've been here over a year and only have one other post.
Mrtools, I'm sorry for not being active all this while, I had no trading experience when I joined the group so I needed to watch, learn and try to build a trading system so I can also be a profitable trader as you guys are .Sir, I promise to change going forward
Please help grant this one wish I'm Really waiting on it.
God bless you

Adeolutee wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:51 pm Mrtools, I'm sorry for not being active all this while, I had no trading experience when I joined the group so I needed to watch, learn and try to build a trading system so I can also be a profitable trader as you guys are .Sir, I promise to change going forward
Please help grant this one wish I'm Really waiting on it.
God bless you
Okay, if no one gets it before me, will do it tomorrow getting late here now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, talaate

Adeolutee wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:27 am I don't understand bro, there's nothing like DotPer1/2 in the settings.
Think they forgot to post the indicator, added mtf to the one you posted but it isn't drawing the triangles in mtf and not sure how to fix that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Intrest 1, Adeolutee, LJC, 太虚一毫