Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Moving AveragesRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Hello, Everyone.

I am viktor from Indonesia. Happy to be here at forex-station with all heart-warming good people.
Forex trading is new thing for me. While slowly learning about it, I stumbled upon NNFX YT channel which then led me to this forum.
Looking forward to grow with the community.

Good day and Happy New Year 2022

-Viktor-
Best Regards,

-Viktor-

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

viklam wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:32 pm Hello, Everyone.

I am viktor from Indonesia. Happy to be here at forex-station with all heart-warming good people.
Forex trading is new thing for me. While slowly learning about it, I stumbled upon NNFX YT channel which then led me to this forum.
Looking forward to grow with the community.

Good day and Happy New Year 2022

-Viktor-
Welcome to the family my friend from Indonesia :wave:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
viklam
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

My name is Yas. I'm from Australia. I have had a few years of FX trading under my belt but have not had much time to devote to come up with a good algorithm. I stumbled upon NNFX 2 years and have been soaking up the content and tweaking my algorithm. Much success is yet to come.

I joined this site well over a year ago and have been reading the amazing content but have not participated much. Time to get serious and apply any learning and give feedback where I can. Look forward to contributing to the site.

Regards,

YM

weirdselection wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:56 pm My name is Yas. I'm from Australia. I have had a few years of FX trading under my belt but have not had much time to devote to come up with a good algorithm. I stumbled upon NNFX 2 years and have been soaking up the content and tweaking my algorithm. Much success is yet to come.

I joined this site well over a year ago and have been reading the amazing content but have not participated much. Time to get serious and apply any learning and give feedback where I can. Look forward to contributing to the site.

Regards,

YM
Hey bud, thanks for the intro post and it's always good to see another Aussie on here.

Do you manually trade at the moment or do you just prefer EA/Robots only? :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:59 pm Hey bud, thanks for the intro post and it's always good to see another Aussie on here.

Do you manually trade at the moment or do you just prefer EA/Robots only? :)
Hi Jimmy, I manually trade from my NNFX algorithm.

I bought a couple of EAs, but as you know they are mostly just sh*t. The gridtrendmultiplier seemed to be good but using the optimised settings stills breaks the account in testing.

I'm based in Perth.

Good Morning All,

I'm Omar and I'm a noob to ForexStation.com and to trading in general. I've had a varied career working in banking, exec recruitment and now in payments, so i have some understanding of the markets but more from a fundamentals not a technical chartists perspective. I'm here to to try and educate myself and to learn and to contribute where I can, albeit trade ideas and scrips are some way off at this moment!

For a start I'm interested in learning about:

- Technical market analysis ultimately complex mathematical trading systems
- Chart Patterns and their relative indicators or signals
- Algos and robots, this whole area is fascinating to me, being a big advocate of AI and tech in general
- How to create a viable strategy that stands up over the test of time
- Risk and how to manage it successfully

Oh and I Almost forgot...

- How to become a crypto millionaire!!! hahaha I jest of course...

Anyway, lovely to be here and thanks for letting me join @forex-station.com team

Regards,

Omar

Destruct0r wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:07 pm Good Morning All,
Hello Omar, welcome to the family. We hope to get to know you better.

See you on the forum :wave:
Destruct0r

LikeRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

👋 Welcome to the family Daz, thanks for joining us and taking the time to say hello!

razzledazzle wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:25 pm hi my name is Daz, i am new to FX trading.
razzledazzle