Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:33 am This is REALLY good mrtools! :thumbup:

Last request of 2021 coming up now :Rofl:

Could you add arrows, lines and zones to this indicator? Just as you did for Mladen's excellent EFT Histogram indicator. Please see screenshot below :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
;)
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, Marktaylor58

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:33 am This is REALLY good mrtools! :thumbup:

Last request of 2021 coming up now :Rofl:

Could you add arrows, lines and zones to this indicator? Just as you did for Mladen's excellent EFT Histogram indicator. Please see screenshot below :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added zones,arrows,and lines.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
kvak, KAESER444, stereotomy, viklam, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, Milad8732, GetThere, Antonio, ParallelNative, michaelB, Jedidiah, Marktaylor58

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:13 am Added zones,arrows,and lines.

Oh yeah!! The New Year has started with a bang thanks to you mrtools with your awesome update of this indicator :)

Thanks to @stereotomy for bringing it to the attentive of the forum members :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi @mrtools and other master coders,

I've loaded the latest updated Random Walk Index on my chart and I've noticed a few peculiarities in relation to some of the other indicators i have. I am not a coder so i do not know if this is how it is suppose to depict the information on the chart.

Please see the screenshot below.

In the sub-windows below I have the latest Random Walk Index, scMTF CCI and the RSI 2x BT indicators. All of them have the standard settings as provided by the coder or indicator uploader.

As you can see in box A - (1) the Kijun Sen Candles and XARD's semaphore are clearly showing an uptrend and (2) the CCI is showing a change in direction and an uptrend (3) the RSI's have crossed upward and showing an uptrend, however, (4) the random Walk Index is showing a SELL! Also notice that both the RED and BLUE lines start to point in the same direction not long after the cross.

In C we have the (1) Kijun Sen candles and semaphore showing a downtrend (2) the RSI has changed color and changed direction downward (3) the CCI is showing a downtrend, but, (4) is showing a BUY and uptrend!

The same situation occurs in box B as well. So if you or any other member can shed light as to why this is happening I would appreciate it immensely :)

Could this behavior of the Random Walk Index be due to the fact that this section of the chart is clearly showing a very choppy and fluctuating market?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

INDICATORS:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT