W. D. Gann Square of Nine

Recently I have started looking at Gann again and have found many resources that I have not seen before. I am not an expert on Gann but thought if I start a thread and share what I have found there may be others that are interested also.

The attached Gannzila and Pythia programmes from Artem Kalashnikov are free to download. Links to other sites are not allowed on here but the PDF attached includes Artem Kalashnikov's site.

These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 10):
Andres128, BeatlemaniaSA, xard777, LittleCaro, Skyold, Thangarasu, rabah, Jimmy, creativethinker, thomdel
nil desperandum

Re: W. D. Gann Square of Nine

Even if you are not interested in Gann's methods his book "Tunnel Thru The Air" is an interesting novel based on trading and worth reading just for the story alone.

The Tunnel Thru The Air is full of hidden information, one very important number for Gann's calculations is the number 44.

If you spell the title correctly "THE TUNNEL THROUGH THE AIR OR, LOOKING BACK FROM 1940" including the comma there are 44 characters.

The Forward of the book has 484 words if you count the word incent-ive as 2 words. 484 is 22 squared half of 44.

The date of the Forward is May 9 1927 and the last date in the book is August 30, 1932, this is a period of 1940 days. That number is in the title also 1940, 44 squared is 1936 just 4 away from 1940. There are other places in the book where the information given is not quite correct until you look further. Such as the birth date of Marie on page 179, Robert Gordon told the Astrologer Maries birthday was definitely October 6 and he thought she was born in1908. But on page 23 she is 13 years old in June 1921 so her birth date is really October 6 1907. Robert Gordon's birthdate is June 9 1906, 484 days before Marie!
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Shepherd, Skyold, Thangarasu
nil desperandum

Re: W. D. Gann Square of Nine

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:41 pm Even if you are not interested in Gann's methods his book "Tunnel Thru The Air" is an interesting novel based on trading and worth reading just for the story alone.

The Tunnel Thru The Air is full of hidden information, one very important number for Gann's calculations is the number 44.

If you sell the title correctly "THE TUNNEL THROUGH THE AIR OR, LOOKING BACK FROM 1940" including the comma there are 44 characters.

The Forward of the book has 484 words if you count the word incent-ive as 2 words. 484 is 22 squared half of 44.

The date of the Forward is May 9 1927 and the last date in the book is August 30, 1932, this is a period of 1940 days. That number is in the title also 1940, 44 squared is 1936 just 4 away from 1940. There are other places in the book where the information given is not quite correct until you look further. Such as the birth date of Marie on page 179, Robert Gordon told the Astrologer Maries birthday was definitely October 6 and he thought she was born in1908. But on page 23 she is 13 years old in June 1921 so her birth date is really October 6 1907. Robert Gordon's birthdate is June 9 1906, 484 days before Marie!
Wow....I'm deeply impressed! You really did your homework..... :D