Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:55 am Hi @mrtools,

Could you add the following suggestions to Mladen's EFT HISTOGRAM indicator?

1) Alerts and arrows for when there is a zero cross of the histogram (as well as the option to have lines drawn on/off if possible)

2) Zones of the above for both the sub-window(s) as well as on the main chart (However, if this is not your forte I'll submit your finished indicator(in .mq4) to Banzai for that :) )

Here's to a very profitable and enjoyable trading year ahead for all the members of the Forex-Station!

eft histo.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Posted it here Ehlers indicators

Hi @mrtools,

Mustafa has made a great contribution to the XARD thread by suggesting the use of the !!rsi - nrp mtf + divergence + alerts indicator that you have made :) I was now wondering if you can work your coding magic and have that single indicator work as 2 rsi's. So that we would not need 2 rsi indicators on the chart.
The reason is so that we can have alerts, arrows, lines and zone coloring ( I know, you have spoilt us with your coding magic! :D) for when the 2 RSI's cross. Please see my screenshots below.

Here's to a successful and profitable 2022 to ALL the members of Forex-Station! :Fire: :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:30 pm Hi @mrtools,

Mustafa has made a great contribution to the XARD thread by suggesting the use of the !!rsi - nrp mtf + divergence + alerts indicator that you have made :) I was now wondering if you can work your coding magic and have that single indicator work as 2 rsi's. So that we would not need 2 rsi indicators on the chart.
The reason is so that we can have alerts, arrows, lines and zone coloring ( I know, you have spoilt us with your coding magic! :D) for when the 2 RSI's cross. Please see my screenshots below.

!!rsi - nrp mtf + divergence + alerts.mq4

Here's to a successful and profitable 2022 to ALL the members of Forex-Station! :Fire: :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi.
Have this. 2 rsi.
Color of lines rsi is based on level 50 cross.
Arrows are on rsi1 cross rsi2.
EDIT: Redownload file, found bug in MTF with button...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
Borshchov A.N., Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, Thangarasu, Krunal Gajjar, GetThere, marwilli, Mustafa, kodisfx, jonnyfx4711, RedEye, DaffyTaffy

kvak wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:36 am Hi.
Have this. 2 rsi.
Color of lines rsi is based on level 50 cross.
Arrows are on rsi1 cross rsi2.
Thanks for that kvak! Great coding as always. ;) However, there is one slight issue in that the button cannot be repositioned :( I've tried a number of times but it does not work.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

compliments of the season to everybody in the house. please if you have the source code for this indicator, please help to add alert and message pop up for this indicator. I use it for trend continuation in combination with another indicator. i have tried to search for the mq4, but could not. The few i found here seems very different in signal.
Thank you.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

Modahen77 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:16 pm compliments of the season to everybody in the house. please if you have the source code for this indicator, please help to add alert and message pop up for this indicator. I use it for trend continuation in combination with another indicator. i have tried to search for the mq4, but could not. The few i found here seems very different in signal.
maybe this is what you're looking for

my code doesn't repaint like the original
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Modahen77, BeatlemaniaSA, GetThere, RexVola