Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:59 pm Wishing you a happy and healthy 2022!
May the pips be with you

CHEERS!
M.
and a nice end of the year short gy. We have 2 top (multiple SD zone's H1 H4). Wait for the impulse/fast and furious move down (in this case) enter at a decent price. Notice the nice ABC corrective move after the impulse down.
Attachments

RplusT wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:20 pm Easy but profitable trades today on the DE40 above the 5m (mtf) MA. Keep it simple.

right keep it simple, spot the impulse and chop, but we want the move first (we=me lol). Your trendline is drawn in chop; there is no solid momentum/impulse there right. I prefer the next setup after clear solid impulse up and stalling chop / accumulation.
Attachments

Thanks for your feedback. Just my 3 Cents. I understand what you are saying. In my view, as PA was developing, my trendline was sitting above the chop, waiting for another break. As there's clearly a bottom and PA moves again above the 5m TF, it was good enough for ME to go. My first target was the S/R line above and surely a bit of consolidation happened there. Break of the consolidation (as you mentioned correctly) was the place for the next trades. That's when I joined the WE......and saw you jumping on board....:D
Pls. continue doing a good job here educating traders. People can learn a lot from you if they focus on the basics. All the best for 2022!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Pauliz, Meyney

gy clearly down from Frankfurt/London open, trade the pullbacks, add positions or re enter. show/plot the entries please I did the beginning. If zoomed out....see the SD zones? draw it by hand. 1M rocks you will get many opportunities and you do not have to babysit the whole day. Do not mess with multiple timeframes, every TF has own cycle. If you want to play MTF's trade them apart on your account you will be amazed and you will be hedged in many trades/cases. etc.
Attachments