Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please see : FractalSupportResistance 1.05 button mod : Issue

Request you to Please make code changes so that we can make Color : None.
Right now when we make None, then there are black markers on Y axis Price.

Also, if possible it will be useful if you can provide True / False option for respective Time Frame.

Attachment Pic for ref *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:47 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please see : FractalSupportResistance 1.05 button mod : Issue

Request you to Please make code changes so that we can make Color : None.
Right now when we make None, then there are black markers on Y axis Price.

Also, if possible it will be useful if you can provide True / False option for respective Time Frame.

Attachment Pic for ref *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Don't think it's possible to make those changes in that indicator.

Hi Mr.tools or Mladen, or anyone else competent.

Can you please add crossover signals to the jurik smoothed random walk indicator?

This should be the singlemost best indicator I've ever used. All other indicators can only be as good as this one. It only lacks crossover alerts, that's it. Do you think it can be done?

Smoothed version is better, but I won't complain with the other one because I don't have mq4 for the jurik smoothed version.

Period of 10 and 5 smoothing works out for me the best in H4 and D1.

Thanks!

Is there a way to change the way this Heiken Ashi indicator displays it's higher timeframe candles.
Say I'm using the indicator on the H4 chart and have it set on the D1 timeframe.
Instead of displaying each individual candle on the H4, can this indicator be coded to display D1 timeframe as it would actually look on the D1 chart?

In this pic below I put a custom candle indicator that displays how I would like the Heiken indicator to display on the chart. If anyone can code this Heiken indicator to do this I'd be very grateful! I also added the custom candle indicator as reference.

stereotomy wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:44 am Hi Mr.tools or Mladen, or anyone else competent.

Can you please add crossover signals to the jurik smoothed random walk indicator?

This should be the singlemost best indicator I've ever used. All other indicators can only be as good as this one. It only lacks crossover alerts, that's it. Do you think it can be done?

Smoothed version is better, but I won't complain with the other one because I don't have mq4 for the jurik smoothed version.

Period of 10 and 5 smoothing works out for me the best in H4 and D1.

Thanks!
Posted here Volatility indicators

CaliNgu27 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:16 am Is there a way to change the way this Heiken Ashi indicator displays it's higher timeframe candles.
Say I'm using the indicator on the H4 chart and have it set on the D1 timeframe.
Instead of displaying each individual candle on the H4, can this indicator be coded to display D1 timeframe as it would actually look on the D1 chart?

In this pic below I put a custom candle indicator that displays how I would like the Heiken indicator to display on the chart. If anyone can code this Heiken indicator to do this I'd be very grateful! I also added the custom candle indicator as reference.

(C) TP . TREND.ex4
(C) TP . TREND.mq4

custom candles - any time frame 2.1 button.mq4
Not 100% sure, but far as I know it's not possible.