Re: [MM] MURREY MATH lines - Results are the name of the game.

29.12 GBPUSD M5

Why trading on M5?

This is a question that deserves an answer. Yes, some may say that lower time frames are noisier and hard to trade, and I may agree on this and I find M1 also not suitable for me but, on M5, and especially on any broker with good/tight spread, this is absolutely perfect. And if you are on the good side, targets of x5 x10 and even x20 are achievable during the day. No need to overtrade, and no need to let your trade run overnight. I think we all should agree with this: that anything and any trade with an achievable and real and not surreal risk-reward ratio above 1:3 is absolutely great and if your trade management is right as well we should look for nothing else!
Attachments
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 2):
jng640, keys898

Re: [MM] MURREY MATH lines - Results are the name of the game.

sizabici wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:21 pm 29.12 GBPUSD M5

Why trading on M5?

This is a question that deserves an answer. Yes, some may say that lower time frames are noisier and hard to trade, and I may agree on this and I find M1 also not suitable for me but, on M5, and especially on any broker with good/tight spread, this is absolutely perfect. And if you are on the good side, targets of x5 x10 and even x20 are achievable during the day. No need to overtrade, and no need to let your trade run overnight. I think we all should agree with this: that anything and any trade with an achievable and real and not surreal risk-reward ratio above 1:3 is absolutely great and if your trade management is right as well we should look for nothing else!
Nice said.

It looks interesting on the TP/SL level indicator, is it self drawing by using fibo?