Re: FOR BRACIOLA...

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:47 pm Listen, Braciola, or whatever you are ...
You seem to be an adult uncle, and I do not understand well how you managed to live to such years being such a freak ... Where I live, such character traits as greed and bragging are knocked out of the boys in school age by heavy group beatings, right up to the hospital bed. After such executions, either the mind in the head of the freak triumphs, or everything is repeated anew, until either he understands or until he becomes disabled.
You really piss me off ... Therefore, dude, or stop posting your screenshots so that others stop begging for your fucking indicators from you, sit and eat your candies under the blanket in silence, or share it like other members of the community do, or I will strongly ask the administration resource to ban you here for life to stop these begging and your fucking beauty here ...
Why the hell did you decide that you can enjoy the fruits of someone's labor (for example, Xard) for free and not give anything in return, especially when you are repeatedly politely asked by other people ??
why are you so angry relax ,, be calm ,, I would not like to make the forum a question and answer ,, it would be a shame I'm going to have lunch ,, I specifically asked xard if it bothers me to post my scren, I got the green light , so don't worry about what I do

braciola719 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:11 am I specifically asked xard if it bothers me to post my scren, I got the green light , so don't worry about what I do
And what are you doing?? What is the use of your screenshots, with which you shit the whole thread? Have you done anyone any good with your boastful posts? What is your goal by publishing your screenshots? What is the use of you here?
If, for example, I don’t want to share something with someone, I don’t post any pictures of my template. Because I know there will be questions that I will have to answer. Why the hell are you posting your screenshots ?? Or do you think that no one but you knows what the template from Xard looks like? I think that even a child understands that you are simply bursting to show everyone your subwindow and nothing more
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 7):
TECHHDATE07, KAESER444, kodisfx, chris006, BeatlemaniaSA, Narutopips, msbh

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:26 am And what are you doing?? What is the use of your screenshots, with which you shit the whole thread? Have you done anyone any good with your boastful posts? What is your goal by publishing your screenshots? What is the use of you here?
If, for example, I don’t want to share something with someone, I don’t post any pictures of my template. Because I know there will be questions that I will have to answer. Why the hell are you posting your screenshots ?? Or do you think that no one but you knows what the template from Xard looks like? I think that even a child understands that you are simply bursting to show everyone your subwindow and nothing more
ok boss no longer public outside of xard system ,,, see how I listen ;) :)

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Usually the way I know it, it's give and take in life...

It is a "very nice" gesture for me when there is someone willing to share - a sign of integrity for me ;)

but there are, or not that i know of, any "rules" that say you have to "share" your indicators :think:

so I really can't be "mad" at anyone here and am happy about any helpful contribution to the xard system

I have previously posted a similar screenshot relating to one of braciola latest picture with the indicator in sub window. Its a similar indicator and trying to replicate it, its looking close to me but need some further testing with the settings - something to start here I think?!
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 2):
braciola719, DRAXILL

Pikachu wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:32 am Usually the way I know it, it's give and take in life...

It is a "very nice" gesture for me when there is someone willing to share - a sign of integrity for me ;)

but there are, or not that i know of, any "rules" that say you have to "share" your indicators :think:

so I really can't be "mad" at anyone here and am happy about any helpful contribution to the xard system

I have previously posted a similar screenshot relating to one of braciola latest picture with the indicator in sub window. Its a similar indicator and trying to replicate it, its looking close to me but need some further testing with the settings - something to start here I think?!
I totally agree with you Pikachu. No one is required here to post there personally indicators. That’s what he believes gives him an edge and that’s great. And I like the fact that he showed it to motivate others. To inspire others in trying to replicate the same results.

That said if your gonna keep posting pictures and videos of it over and over again to boast about your trading then at least talk about it. Give some insight on why that’s the trading style and chart you have chosen. Pay it forward. Because I’ve been doing this for a long time. And no one’s indicators are perfect. No one. You might find yourself having a question from someone else one day and just might obtain the knowledge that will take your trading to the next level.

I thank you all guys for sticking with Xard. I really enjoy reading this thread.

DRAXILL
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post:
braciola719

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

There is some bitterness in the forum due to someone's not sharing something that looks shiny....... But there are always better things out there...... Let him be whatever he chooses to be...... I am sharing a piece of my own work which is hopefully as good if not better than that... I hope you would all benefit from that...... Combined with XARD's semafor, it is an absolute market killer when the signal is verified by both the crossover and the background CCI indicator...... Let it be my little New Year gift to XARD for his invaluable work over the last couple of years......
The best things are usually priceless so they have no price tag attached to them.... You can combine it with any XARD version....

Mustafa wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:31 am There is some bitterness in the forum due to someone's not sharing something that looks shiny....... But there are always better things out there...... Let him be whatever he chooses to be...... I am sharing a piece of my own work which is hopefully as good if not better than that... I hope you would all benefit from that...... Combined with XARD's semafor, it is an absolute market killer when the signal is verified by both the crossover and the background CCI indicator...... Let it be my little New Year gift to XARD for his invaluable work over the last couple of years......
The best things are usually priceless so they have no price tag attached to them.... You can combine it with any XARD version....

OMG, i love ur bgcolor of choices, i hate pink.
I agree with you i just search on google and there are ppl try to sell this wonderfull system.
Not to mention mr xard comeback from his short vacation to nurture this system.
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
Mustafa