Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:01 pm Hi Braciola. Does the black and white sub indicator line re-paint? Can you point me in the right direction to where I can try that particular indicator?

DRAXILL
Hi Draxill, in prior posts it was mentioned by Mr. Tools that is it the JBR and/or Elhers Fisher transform. Many requests have been made for Braciola to share but...............
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 3):
braciola719, ziggy, DRAXILL

FOR BRACIOLA...

kodisfx wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:01 pm Bro, pl share ur excellent bottom window indicator plz plzz. Advance Thanks Bro
DRAXILL wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:01 pm Hi Braciola. Does the black and white sub indicator line re-paint? Can you point me in the right direction to where I can try that particular indicator?

DRAXILL
DVanAssen wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:57 pm Hi Draxill, in prior posts it was mentioned by Mr. Tools that is it the JBR and/or Elhers Fisher transform. Many requests have been made for Braciola to share but...............

Listen, Braciola, or whatever you are ...
You seem to be an adult uncle, and I do not understand well how you managed to live to such years being such a freak ... Where I live, such character traits as greed and bragging are knocked out of the boys in school age by heavy group beatings, right up to the hospital bed. After such executions, either the mind in the head of the freak triumphs, or everything is repeated anew, until either he understands or until he becomes disabled.
You really piss me off ... Therefore, dude, or stop posting your screenshots so that others stop begging for your fucking indicators from you, sit and eat your candies under the blanket in silence, or share it like other members of the community do, or I will strongly ask the administration resource to ban you here for life to stop these begging and your fucking beauty here ...
Why the hell did you decide that you can enjoy the fruits of someone's labor (for example, Xard) for free and not give anything in return, especially when you are repeatedly politely asked by other people ??
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 10):
Skyold, TECHHDATE07, kodisfx, DVanAssen, flandria, sudhindragk, Mustafa, LittleCaro, chris006, BeatlemaniaSA