Re: I have been writing code for 38 years.. Ask me anything (AMA)

ziggy wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:54 am respectfully, i ask what is the correct procedure to request for forum account cancellation?

this way, everybody is happy and can enjoy their holiday and i wont be here to bother you.

my preference is that all of my posts be removed and any trace of me having been here is removed.

feel free to do this.

thank you.
I have been following this thread and I just want to say welcome to Forex station Ziggy. I am a novice trader and I only started this journey about 6 months ago. This site has helped me understand the market in so many ways. You have valuable experience and I think you can help us to be better traders/coders without actually giving away any software etc.

Jon
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ziggy

i would like to say that i really appreciate the very nice responses that i have received here over the last day.

it is a very refreshing change for me.

do you know that every thing that i have done in this project has been handled with a pure mclaren mentality.

every thing was handled properly, i never take shortcuts.

fyi, trading doesnt get good until we are trading ten million dollars.

when i am managing ten million dollars and i earn 3% profit, $200k is for the investor(s) and $100k for my trading group.

when i am managing ten billion dollars and i earn 3% profit, $200M is for the investor(s) and $100M for my trading group.

when i am managing ten trillion dollars and i earn 3% profit, $200B is for the investor(s) and $100B for my trading group.

it is my thinking that i would like to privately issue stock that will have a fixed face value of one billion dollars per share.

btw, it really is understandable that they have sometimes called me a megalomaniac, when in fact i am quite simply a criminally insane narcissist sociopath.

merry xmas and happy new year.

on a sidenote, i find these electric forklift motors to be interesting.. they dont cost much, maybe a few hundred dollars... they will run on either 12volts or 24volts or 36volts typically... 12volts will give you about 1,000 rpm and 24 will give 2,000 rpm and 36 volts will give about 3,000 rpm..

these motors can replace your car or truck's engine... they can link up directly to a transmission..

you can buy these motors on ebay easily by searching for "forklift motor".

this is one of my favorites: https://www.ebay.com/itm/261850278559?h ... XQyY1TVtQu

this ebay motor already has a massive belt wheel on it, so nice.

ziggy wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:08 pm i would like to say that i really appreciate the very nice responses that i have received here over the last day.

it is a very refreshing change for me.

do you know that every thing that i have done in this project has been handled with a pure mclaren mentality.

every thing was handled properly, i never take shortcuts.

fyi, trading doesnt get good until we are trading ten million dollars.

when i am managing ten million dollars and i earn 3% profit, $200k is for the investor(s) and $100k for my trading group.

when i am managing ten billion dollars and i earn 3% profit, $200M is for the investor(s) and $100M for my trading group.

when i am managing ten trillion dollars and i earn 3% profit, $200B is for the investor(s) and $100B for my trading group.

it is my thinking that i would like to privately issue stock that will have a fixed face value of one billion dollars per share.

btw, it really is understandable that they have sometimes called me a megalomaniac, when in fact i am quite simply a criminally insane narcissist sociopath.

merry xmas and happy new year.
The btw is rather disturbing. Is someone in his or her area able to check up on Ziggy por favor?

I'm sorry I took the piss. I feel like shite right now. So sorry.

Please help Ziggy!

Muchas gracias

Kath

Kathy McGarry wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:22 pm The btw is rather disturbing. Is someone in his or her area able to check up on Ziggy por favor?

Please help Ziggy!

Muchas gracias

Kath
trades are in progress.

good morning.

all kindness to you.

video: count of monte cristo

https://youtu.be/QxdY1CwBzSM?t=1s
These users thanked the author ziggy for the post:
Kathy McGarry

Kathy McGarry wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:22 pm The btw is rather disturbing. Is someone in his or her area able to check up on Ziggy por favor?

Please help Ziggy!

Muchas gracias

Kath
Edit: On my way to the shopping mall, and will donate to any worthy cause. Should not be my shot at redemption, but I really feel kak about my posts to Ziggy

Kathy McGarry wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:35 pm Edit: On my way to the shopping mall, and will donate to any worthy cause. Should not be my shot at redemption, but I really feel kak about my posts to Ziggy
i am so sorry.. i didnt intend to put grief into your world.

my most sincere apology.

please forgive.

the following audio shows another example of how it is so very easy to misunderstand me and my intentions.

while i was a practicing muslim, even after i was drugged and robbed by a half dozen muslim men while inside of a masjid, this man chose to accuse me of being an fbi agent instead of just simply helping me to find an answer to my question.

i received multiple credible death threats because of him spreading rumors around the muslim community that i am a spy for the fbi.

https://files.catbox.moe/a1jer6.mp3