Re: v2v dynamic system

Happy Holidays!!! ...from the creator of v2v dynamic trading system

The gift of giving continued throughout the years with this systematically crafted trading system for FREE by v2v

Enjoy the Holidays, and have a more blessed New Year... 2022

Get this wonderful gift below... A systematically crafted trading system powered by your own free will.

The current release... with the v2v system-dependent Dynamic MyRSI with NET
re-attached...  
On the other hand below... Is the stand-alone release (well, sort of) of the Dynamic MyRSI with NET
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
josi, charli, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, FXchaos
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system

─ updated PIVOT FIB plus
─ new templates

On the other hand below... Is the stand-alone release (well, sort of) of the Dynamic MyRSI with NET
fixed...
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Hi nathanvbasko,
I have a problem with the newer updates of DZ-MyRsi. Every time I start the MT4 the DZ on the chart is not executed.
I have to delete the file gvariables.dat in the folder profiles and reload the template.
Just want to know if there is a problem with my MT4 or is it a general problem.
Thanks
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
nathanvbasko
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:12 am Hi nathanvbasko,
I have a problem with the newer updates of DZ-MyRsi. Every time I start the MT4 the DZ on the chart is not executed.
I have to delete the file gvariables.dat in the folder profiles and reload the template.
Just want to know if there is a problem with my MT4 or is it a general problem.
Thanks

Thanks for reporting this bug or error. I fixed the issue for this stand-alone release of dynamic MyRSI with NET

This should be fine now... Get it here >>> download/file.php?id=3405625
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:16 am  
Thanks for reporting this bug or error. I fixed the issue for this stand-alone release of dynamic MyRSI with NET

This should be fine now... Get it here >>> download/file.php?id=3405625
The old files are deleted. Downloaded the update and reinstalled.
Unfortunately, the problem persists.
Best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:52 am The old files are deleted. Downloaded the update and reinstalled.
Unfortunately, the problem persists.
Best regards
Not able to reproduce the issue on my end. But you may download again the updated files below

Skyold

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:43 am Not able to reproduce the issue on my end. But you may download again the updated files below

v2v_dynamic_system_Generic.zip

Dz_MyRSI_with_NET.zip
Hi nathanvbasko,
thanks for the update. The Dz_MyRSI is working fine now.
Thanks for your support.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
nathanvbasko

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:31 am EUR/AUD: Daily Chart... with range volume profile and HA-APB in MTF mode (W1)

EUR/AUD: range volume profile... with M30 Chart ─ HA-APB candles in MTF mode (H1)

...with range volume profile + weekly statistical quartiles at 70%

RodrigoRT7