Re: EXTERTION METER BY YISRAEL

i have a suggestion to draw arrow based on the trend direction of uni zigzag indicator next higher time frames on current chart.
example: M1 current chart and unizigzag channel indicator set for M5.
Trend direction - after confrimation of uni m5 dots (5nos)

DOWN ARROW
Ruel 1
If impluse bar (vertical line) is bullish (reversal) bar against trend direction, then its arrow down followed trend direciton dots
Rule 2
If impluse bar (vertical line) is bearish bar followed trend direciton dots , arrow down
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Jedidiah
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

have another solution for that, this idea is purely based on indicator trend

if the star dot is @ Bearish bar - consider as down trend future till next star dot is @ bullish
if the star dot is @ Bullish bar - consider as up trend future till next star dot is @ bearish
OR
if you need trend direction confrimation use unizigzag period 12. andthen follow below rules

>>> If the price action bar bullish and the gray graph is hits zero level (down) -arrow for down

>>> If the price action bar bearish and the gray graph is up direction - arrow for up
Attachments

i use UNIZIGZAG current timeframe period 12
see now the positon based on rule marked in snap

>>> If the price action bar bullish and the gray graph is hits zero level (down) -arrow for down

>>> If the price action bar bearish and the gray graph is up direction - arrow for up
Attachments

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:01 pm I want to look into this in more detail. But I went the second day without sleep. I'm going to do my chores today. And I didn't make a request before yours.
viewtopic.php?p=1295453449#p1295453449

Maybe in ~36 hours. :)
SUPPLY DEMAND ZONE level and after pull back bar
this is now i can see the rules.!! :) ;)
Attachments
andrei-1

sal wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:19 pm SUPPLY DEMAND ZONE level and after pull back bar
this is now i can see the rules.!! :) ;)
Friends are used to betray, and rules are used to break.
(This is something Trump should feel deeply!) :thumbup:
Therefore, in the MT4 indicators, those support and resistance are not reliable.

But in this type of index, the number of tests is somewhat interesting. You can take a look at the tossing a few times before you choose to betray.

Personally, I am more optimistic about breakthroughs. "Breakthrough" indicators are more interesting.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
yisrael

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:51 pm Friends are used to betray, and rules are used to break.
(This is something Trump should feel deeply!) :thumbup:
Therefore, in the MT4 indicators, those support and resistance are not reliable.

But in this type of index, the number of tests is somewhat interesting. You can take a look at the tossing a few times before you choose to betray.

Personally, I am more optimistic about breakthroughs. "Breakthrough" indicators are more interesting.
This is breakout + pull back bar rules which i adopt..
if you see the arrow you can confrim that.
Yes pull back an retest is fix on single bar. not as forex manner, i do agree...
express your idea or something share.. :)

now i added a new snap
you can see 3 confirmation for trend
dots 5 M5 tf
s/r retouch levels
rules arrows on trend market.
Attachments
太虚一毫