Re: COVID CONTINUED

Here we go.......Microchips implants are the next step. Didn't take that long.

Covid-19: In Sweden, a vaccine passport on a microchip implant. Sweden enacted new rules requiring individuals to have a passport at all events with more than 100 people .Following that announcement, the number of people who got microchips inserted under their skin rose: around 6,000 people in Sweden have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.

A

RplusT wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:43 pm
Here we go.......Microchips implants are the next step. Didn't take that long.

Covid-19: In Sweden, a vaccine passport on a microchip implant. Sweden enacted new rules requiring individuals to have a passport at all events with more than 100 people .Following that announcement, the number of people who got microchips inserted under their skin rose: around 6,000 people in Sweden have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.

A
Been to Sweden once many years back. Even at that time I thought the country was in a mess. I am wondering if this people in the video are paid actors or are they actually taking in the chip.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Bill Gates took a break from counting money to look after his booster shot propaganda.
Micron Gates.GIF

"The big unknown is how sick omicron makes you. We need to take it seriously until we know more about it. Even if it’s only half as severe as delta, it will be the worst surge we have seen so far because it’s so infectious"..... :lmao:

"In the meantime, we all have to look out for each other...(Oh, no, not you!), especially the most vulnerable (he means those disposables), whether they live down the street or in another country. That means wearing masks, avoiding big indoor gatherings, and getting vaccinated. Getting a booster gives the best protection" ....... :lmao: Yeah, sure, if you say so.....

RplusT wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Omicron may not be ''spreading faster than any virus in history'' Bill Gates, as I don't think anyone has bothered to speed test the common cold.

1a.PNG

''When Omicron was Launched as Covid's New Starlet, backed solely by The 77 Botswanans' Incident, it was so damn clear the trick was in DETECTION,

It can be INDIRECTLY detected by the LACK of S target positive!

Your Armageddon has been granted

Let's explain it for dummies:'' (plaforscience @plaforscience)

1aa.PNG

The PCR test sample with the 3 genes present would be a Delta positive but with the S gene missing would be a Delta negative.

But now a sample with the S gene missing is called an Omicron positive (they are not doing any confirmatory tests).

My message to the unvaxxed before Xmas:

Don't be a coward, don't be a hypocrite and never change your mind, so please DON'T EVER USE A MASK AND NEVER GET VACCINATED.

Simple as that

i have personally seen many people that were healthy but that after getting vaxxed, they had serious health problems. blood clots. aneurisms. neuropathy. etc.

when covid first became a thing, everyone assured me that it would only last for a few moments... i took a look around and i knew that this covid was here to stay, and i knew that it was entirely bullshit.

i eat at a chinese buffet where a hundred people in a room are not wearing masks.

i attend a twelve step meeting with more than fifty people in the room and nobody wears a mask.

i watch medical personnel at a hospital wearing their mask so it covers the mouth but not the nose.

please, try to listen... it is all bull shit.

this is a worse scam than when the nazis told the jews to just get onto the train because we are taking you someplace that is beautiful.

i could tell you why this is happening and i could tell you who is doing it and why they are doing it.

but would you even listen?

everyone is so divided, which is what makes you so easy to conquer.

Thank you to all the forex station team for your endless work.

Have a joyous festive season and a smooth transition through 2022

Regards
TE
Screenshot_20211224-151112_Gallery.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

1 Replies 1801 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 4 guests