Re: Volatility Indicators for MT4

BhanuGopal wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:05 pm Hell Mr. Tools. Thank you very much for the Directional Volatility Averages indicator. I have a request of you. Could you please add MTF option in the indicator. Also if possible, a sound alert at the cross of the lines. Again Thanks very much.

Wishing everybody at Forex Station a very happy Christmas and a great New Year.
Added mtf and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
talaate, optionhk, Jackson Doh, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, pail1217

whiplashtm wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:35 pm I appreciate your efforts and time for making the indicator. But could you also add a smoothing option (with fractional period and the different averages), even though it adds to the lag, I think it would be benefical to smooth out some of the jagginezz (if you use other averages than supersmoother etc.).
Maybe something like one more average or T3?

whiplashtm wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:45 am Hi, would it be possible to give Fast Ema and Ravi Fisher the volatility adjusted average (VMA) function? In the same fashion as the volatility adjusted MACD I've posted. Ravi Fisher also need the option to change between the different prices.

Appreciate it!
This is the volatility adjusted fast ema.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, zentzky

whiplashtm wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:56 am As you can see it doesnt make use of the Volatility Adjusted Moving Average (V-MA) which it does in volatility adjusted macd. I hope it can be fixed.
Please post the volatility adjusted average, the code for the version i posted uses almost identically the same code as the volatilty adjusted macd, but will check if i missed something somewhere.

Edit Pretty sure I found my error, am out now but will fix when I get back, sorry for the hassle.

whiplashtm wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:45 am Hi, would it be possible to give Fast Ema and Ravi Fisher the volatility adjusted average (VMA) function? In the same fashion as the volatility adjusted MACD I've posted. Ravi Fisher also need the option to change between the different prices.

Appreciate it!
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
josi, talaate, rudiarius, Thangarasu, kvak, Skyold, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah