Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Andreuxx wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:02 pm
Hi, from what I can appreciate by looking at the indicator the blue and pink lines, I think that indicator is called JBR Trend. When you add the indicator to the chart change the colors if you want because by default the lines are red and green. I have added an attached image of the correct configuration for the indicator to go well in all timeframes, I hope it helps you all, greetings!!!!
And these as well. Certainly does look like Bracolia sub widow indi.
JBR channel.ex4
(23.78 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
JBR LEVELS.ex4
(26.52 KiB) Downloaded 209 times

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:56 am
Just to throw my pennies worth in, from what I can tell the JBR Trend is another renamed and repainting Ehler's Fisher Transform. Be careful with it.
Your pennies are priceless mrtools so we'll always value them!! :) Thanks for pointing this out about the JBR Trend Indicator. I'll continue to use Mladen's nrp version of the Ehlers Fishers Transform :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

Users viewing this forum: aneek229, CommonCrawl [Bot], couscous82, FiveS, FourXXXX, kimhyunmin, Meyney, oskar656 and 28 guests