Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Andreuxx wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:02 pm
Hi, from what I can appreciate by looking at the indicator the blue and pink lines, I think that indicator is called JBR Trend. When you add the indicator to the chart change the colors if you want because by default the lines are red and green. I have added an attached image of the correct configuration for the indicator to go well in all timeframes, I hope it helps you all, greetings!!!!
And these as well. Certainly does look like Bracolia sub widow indi.
JBR channel.ex4
(23.78 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
JBR LEVELS.ex4
(26.52 KiB) Downloaded 309 times

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:56 am
Just to throw my pennies worth in, from what I can tell the JBR Trend is another renamed and repainting Ehler's Fisher Transform. Be careful with it.
Your pennies are priceless mrtools so we'll always value them!! :) Thanks for pointing this out about the JBR Trend Indicator. I'll continue to use Mladen's nrp version of the Ehlers Fishers Transform :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 7269 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1557 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], hoanggiaquang87, ParallelNative, Yandex [Bot] and 28 guests