Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Andreuxx wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:02 pm Hi, from what I can appreciate by looking at the indicator the blue and pink lines, I think that indicator is called JBR Trend. When you add the indicator to the chart change the colors if you want because by default the lines are red and green. I have added an attached image of the correct configuration for the indicator to go well in all timeframes, I hope it helps you all, greetings!!!!
And these as well. Certainly does look like Bracolia sub widow indi.

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:56 am Just to throw my pennies worth in, from what I can tell the JBR Trend is another renamed and repainting Ehler's Fisher Transform. Be careful with it.
Your pennies are priceless mrtools so we'll always value them!! :) Thanks for pointing this out about the JBR Trend Indicator. I'll continue to use Mladen's nrp version of the Ehlers Fishers Transform :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
ParallelNative
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:56 am Just to throw my pennies worth in, from what I can tell the JBR Trend is another renamed and repainting Ehler's Fisher Transform. Be careful with it.
Yeah, it is. But kuskus starlight with the draw type set to 1 is the non-repainting version.
These users thanked the author Kenrobert1 for the post:
ParallelNative