Re: YISRAEL CHALLENGE:BUILT ANY SHAPE WITH EQUATIONS

3d shape 3d shape
Where( xy-z=0 plane ) is((x-1)(y-1)-1)z=0
( xy-z=5 plane ) is((x-1)(y-1)-1)(z-5)=0
‐------------------------
MISTAKE...THE MASTER CUTTING FUNCTION IS NOT RIGHT...th above is not the 3d shape...
TO GET THE 3D SHAPE....MAKE TO THE MASTER CUT FUNCTION THIS CHANGES...IN EACH PRODUCT...TURN THE MINUS TO A PLUS AND DIVIDE THE WHOLE THIHG BY
-----------------
This is the correct cutting function
Correct cutting Correct cutting
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

DILLOooooooo1 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:26 pm but sometimes we, our soul, to find his true path, will need to go through the demonic to find the light... sometimes, darkness isnt that bad...
I agree and not so...it is complecated
>We need to treat evil and darkness as a disease...if you realize you are sick...meaning evil...then you want to cure yourself...by cleansing actions...and becoming holy...and nurse the light.
>the disease is the Greek word ΑΝΑΘΕΜΑ...WHICH means to be fully down...apart from God and to choose ignorance...to not know anything...like the matrix movie "ignorance is bliss"...leave control to someone else.
>the light is the complete opposite...so we dealing with duality...
Connection with The father (god) and to know everything...this is way jesus when he was a spirit...before he became human he choose light( and God created light and darkness and choose light)...which is also bliss.
>we are the tree of knowledge of good and evil...but the goal is to became like God.
We born ignorant and and the goal is to aquire knowledge...this is what people do as they age ...they aquire more XP...IT is natural...you can say for darkness the same but in reverse,it is unnatural.
Human the word in greek is ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟς..which means he that looks up.
Up is light
Down is dark
And to know up is to know thyself...your true identity is hidden with Jesus...Jesus said to the farasis..ye don't know that your scriptures say that ye are God's and the scriptures can not be broken.

>the spirit of man..
You are you..the awake spirit or the sleeping spirit but you are also hypervised by the spirit of the air...Satan.
We are not born with the holy spirit....
If you are awake spirit you try to get rid of the satanic hypervizor and get the holy spirit...
Jesus is different...he was awake and hypervised by holy spirit from his birth...that is why he is sinless and good and the only son of God...μονογενος.
(You see sin is down)

As for your answer it is good..to see depth you need both light and dark...preferably...dark should be minimal but existing...if you are full light or full dark then in both cases you are considered blind...but does that mean jesus is blind cause he full of light...the answer is no...he is still able to see depth and reflect..cause he is surrounding by saints...who are still light beings but also have min darkness in them(they are like god.. but not the God...see imperfection...when you see imperfection you can reflect)...in a sense Jesus need people...this is why he is a provider...to kepp refreshing the relationship...and if you do that...you better incorporate to your arsenal...real love(friendship,info feeding,sacrifice)...God is love

The choice is yours
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post:
moey_dw
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

yisrael wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:47 pm I agree and not so...it is complecated
>We need to treat evil and darkness as a disease...if you realize you are sick...meaning evil...then you want to cure yourself...by cleansing actions...and becoming holy...and nurse the light.
>the disease is the Greek word ΑΝΑΘΕΜΑ...WHICH means to be fully down...apart from God and to choose ignorance...to not know anything...like the matrix movie "ignorance is bliss"...leave control to someone else.
>the light is the complete opposite...so we dealing with duality...
Connection with The father (god) and to know everything...this is way jesus when he was a spirit...before he became human he choose light( and God created light and darkness and choose light)...which is also bliss.
>we are the tree of knowledge of good and evil...but the goal is to became like God.
We born ignorant and and the goal is to aquire knowledge...this is what people do as they age ...they aquire more XP...IT is natural...you can say for darkness the same but in reverse,it is unnatural.
Human the word in greek is ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟς..which means he that looks up.
Up is light
Down is dark
And to know up is to know thyself...your true identity is hidden with Jesus...Jesus said to the farasis..ye don't know that your scriptures say that ye are God's and the scriptures can not be broken.

>the spirit of man..
You are you..the awake spirit or the sleeping spirit but you are also hypervised by the spirit of the air...Satan.
We are not born with the holy spirit....
If you are awake spirit you try to get rid of the satanic hypervizor and get the holy spirit...
Jesus is different...he was awake and hypervised by holy spirit from his birth...that is why he is sinless and good and the only son of God...μονογενος.
(You see sin is down)

As for your answer it is good..to see depth you need both light and dark...preferably...dark should be minimal but existing...if you are full light or full dark then in both cases you are considered blind...

The choice is yours
https://youtu.be/cD4nhYR-VRA
i agreed.

jesus is the spirit incarned... humans are the spirit and the soul both experiencing life in the body... when the body doesnt feel right it express that by diseases... the spirit express it by CRISIS... and the soul express it by trauma... once you know that bad isnt that bad you know that sometimes, diseases crisis and trauma are necessary to find your path... its by CRISIS that humans become what they are born to accomplish... its by diseases that the body know what is wrong for him and get stronger... Traumas shows you that unconditionnal love is compassion... to suffer with other... to enjoy with other... that there is no good and bad, that everything is love. there is only love in low vibration and love in high vibration. we as human are constantly seekin for the highest vibration of love... but to find a balance must be the GOAL...

DILLOooooooo1 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:12 am i agreed.

jesus is the spirit incarned... humans are the spirit and the soul both experiencing life in the body... when the body doesnt feel right it express that by diseases... the spirit express it by CRISIS... and the soul express it by trauma... once you know that bad isnt that bad you know that sometimes, diseases crisis and trauma are necessary to find your path... its by CRISIS that humans become what they are born to accomplish... its by diseases that the body know what is wrong for him and get stronger... Traumas shows you that unconditionnal love is compassion... to suffer with other... to enjoy with other... that there is no good and bad, that everything is love. there is only love in low vibration and love in high vibration. we as human are constantly seekin for the highest vibration of love... but to find a balance must be the GOAL...
I don't like balance and Grey zones...they are unstable...and lukewarm
I am more of a min max guy...that is where the scales gives u profit or loss

Moving AveragesRe: YISRAEL CHALLENGE:BUILT ANY SHAPE WITH EQUATIONS

yisrael wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:16 am I don't like balance and Grey zones...they are unstable...and lukewarm
I am more of a min max guy...that is where the scales gives u profit or loss
ur a little bit eccentric i think!!! but u are the most entertaining member i seen in many years bro............. love ur post haha except the dick/mushrooms one :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

had to minimize my browser quick or i will get stoned :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
yisrael
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈