Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:40 pm Hi @mrtools,

Can you please add alerts, arrows and a button (or would kvak do that) to the indicator below? Alerts and arrows to be triggered when the CCI line crosses both above and below the 100 & -100 levels :)

CCI_Highlight.mq4

CCI Highlight.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
doest this works for you!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Mr.tools, I would like to ask is it possible to create a similar attached indicator but without lagging 1 bar?
This indicator will first appear arrow on current bar(Red Line), but it need 1 more bar to confirm the arrow(Yellow Line), otherwise if the next bar(Yellow Line) go opposite direction, the previous arrow will sometime disappeared. That's mean the confirmed bar is next 2 bars(Green Line) from the arrow bar.
Is it possible to create a similar indicator but can confirm the signal and the arrow won't disappear after the current signal bar(Red Line) closed?

Thank you!

Hi, would it be possible to give Fast Ema and Ravi Fisher the volatility adjusted average (VMA) function? In the same fashion as the volatility adjusted MACD I've posted. Ravi Fisher also need the option to change between the different prices.

Appreciate it!
These users thanked the author whiplashtm for the post:
太虚一毫

jng640 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:19 pm Hi Mr.tools, I would like to ask is it possible to create a similar attached indicator but without lagging 1 bar?
This indicator will first appear arrow on current bar(Red Line), but it need 1 more bar to confirm the arrow(Yellow Line), otherwise if the next bar(Yellow Line) go opposite direction, the previous arrow will sometime disappeared. That's mean the confirmed bar is next 2 bars(Green Line) from the arrow bar.
Is it possible to create a similar indicator but can confirm the signal and the arrow won't disappear after the current signal bar(Red Line) closed?

Thank you!

First need to fix the code

this

Code: Select all

trend[i] =  0.0;

if((High[i+1] < Low[i-1]) && (body[i] > body[i+1]) && (body[i] > body[i+2]) && (body[i] > body[i+3]) && (iVolume(NULL,0,i-LagBar)>1))
         {
         trend[i] = 1;
         }
         if((Low[i+1] > High[i-1]) && (body[i] > body[i+1]) && (body[i] > body[i+2]) && (body[i] > body[i+3]) && (iVolume(NULL,0,i-LagBar)>1))
         {
         trend[i] =- 1;
         }
needs to be

Code: Select all

trend[i] =  0.0;

if((High[i+1] < Low[i+1]) && (body[i] > body[i+1]) && (body[i] > body[i+2]) && (body[i] > body[i+3]) && (iVolume(NULL,0,i-LagBar)>1))
         {
         trend[i] = 1;
         }
         if((Low[i+1] > High[i+1]) && (body[i] > body[i+1]) && (body[i] > body[i+2]) && (body[i] > body[i+3]) && (iVolume(NULL,0,i-LagBar)>1))
         {
         trend[i] =- 1;
         }